Read motivational sayings and inspiring quotes by Viktor Frankl to find the motivation to live a meaningful life.
Viktor Emil Frankl was an Austrian neurologist, psychiatrist, philosopher, author.
He was the founder of logotherapy, a school of psychotherapy that describes a search for life meaning as the central human motivational force.
He published 39 books. The autobiographical book Man’s Search for Meaning is a best-selling book that is based on his experiences.
Inspiring Quotes by Viktor Frankl
Aim for success
1. “Don’t aim at success. The more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
2. “Success, you have to let it happen by not caring about it.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Meaning of Life
3. “Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
4. “The meaning of life is to give life meaning.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
5. “Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answers to its problems.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
6. “We have to learn ourselves that it did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
7. “A man should not ask what the meaning of life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
8. “The meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day, from hour to hour.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
9. “Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
10. “The way of finding a meaning in life is by experiencing something, such as goodness, truth, and beauty.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
11. “Each man is questioned by life, and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
12. “When a person can’t find a deep sense of meaning, they distract themselves with pleasure.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
13. “Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
14. “Our greatest freedom is the freedom to choose our attitude.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Everything is in your hand
15. “Man does not simply exist but always decides what his existence will be, what he will become the next moment.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Value of Fear
16. “Fear makes come true that which one is afraid of.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
The capability of a man
17. “Man is capable of changing the world for the better if possible, and of changing himself for the better if necessary.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Quotes on Love
18. “The salvation of man is through love and in love.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Quotes to Controlling your life
19. “You cannot control what happens to you in life, but you can always control what you will feel and do about what happens to you.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Quotes for Suffering
20. “Suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering is great or little.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Viktor Frankl Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: