Find here some best collected inspiring quotes said by Virat Kohli.
Virat Kohli is a world-class cricketer and a true icon of Indian sports. With his dynamic and aggressive playing style, he has captured the hearts of cricket fans across the globe. He is known for his relentless work ethic, fierce competitiveness, and unyielding spirit. He’s considered one of the best batsmen in the world. He has achieved many records in his career, he is the fastest player to reach 8,000, 9,000, 10,000, 11,000, and 12,000 runs in One Day Internationals. He is also the fastest century-maker in ODIs by an Indian. He’s also considered a role model and a youth icon not just in India but all over the world. He is not just a cricketer but a true representation of hard work, dedication, and perseverance, who has set an example for many aspiring athletes.
The quotes said by Virat Kohli reflect his determination, hard work, and dedication to the sport, making him a role model for many young athletes. Many of his quotes are on topics such as leadership, teamwork, and self-belief, making them applicable to many areas of life.
Virat Kohli on Success: Inspiring Quotes to Motivate You
Let’s read the 28 Most inspiring quotes from Virat Kohli that will inspire & help you to do extraordinary work in your life.
1. “I always believed in myself. I always believed in my heart, If I work hard 120% every day of my life, I’m answerable to no one who doubted me.” ― Virat Kohli
2. “Self-belief and hard work will always bring you success.” ― Virat Kohli
3. “Whatever you want to do, do it with full dedication and hard work.” ― Virat Kohli
4. “I believe in God. But I do not visit temples. I believe in self-realization. Peace of mind means a lot to me.” ― Virat Kohli
5. “If you are true to yourself, you will surely be successful.” ― Virat Kohli
6. “A bat is not a toy, it is a weapon. It gives me everything in life, which helps me do everything on the field.” ― Virat Kohli
7. “No cricket team in the world depends on one or two players. The team always plays to win.” ― Virat Kohli
8. “I like to play under pressure. If there is no pressure, then I am not in the right zone.” ― Virat Kohli
9. “Whether you have talent or not, you have to work hard. Just being talented means nothing.” ― Virat Kohli
10. “There is nothing more impressive than a great attitude.” ― Virat Kohli
11. “I am aware of my priorities, and I don’t focus on things that are not as important to me as cricket.” ― Virat Kohli
12. “A lot of people tell me a lot of things about my demeanor, my sport, my future. But I try to stay away from his words of wisdom. I wouldn’t be bothered by it.” ― Virat Kohli
13. “I get really inspired when I see our team jersey. It’s a responsibility, so I want to perform in the best possible way.” ― Virat Kohli
14. “On the field, aggression can sometimes be a positive emotion. It boosts performance and can up your game.” ― Virat Kohli
15. “After years, I’ve learned that restrained aggression is a better animal. This way, you’ll conserve your energy and not waste yourself too quickly.” ― Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli’s Winning Quotes: For the Champion Mindset
16. “Being an inspiration to kids is great. I want to inspire them to do whatever they want.” ― Virat Kohli
17. “I always dreamed of holding the bat and winning matches for India. That was my motivation to play cricket.” ― Virat Kohli
18. “Everyone in India loves winning. Nobody wants to lose a match. It is the cricketer who absorbs all the pressure.” ― Virat Kohli
19. “I don’t think there’s anything wrong with making money from a sport you love. If you work hard and get profit from it, there is no loss. The day you feel that you are not working hard and only looking for profit, that’s where the problem lies.” ― Virat Kohli
20. “I want to make India a sporting nation. I want all the people to come and learn here. That’s my goal. That’s why I created the foundation.” ― Virat Kohli
21. “The people you choose tend to be around you. My family and close friends keep me grounded.” ― Virat Kohli
22. “A fit body gives you confidence.” ― Virat Kohli
23. “I am not comparing myself with anyone.” ― Virat Kohli
24. “I feel really blessed when people start comparing me with Sachin, but I keep myself focused on my performance and not on comparisons like that.” ― Virat Kohli
25. “I am the captain of my team. I want to stick to what I know best which is my confidence.” ― Virat Kohli
26. “In the game of cricket, a captain is a person who respects the game and does not corrupt the game. Those who corrupt the game are the villains.” ― Virat Kohli
27. “If we appreciate failure and learn from it, then the improvement that comes from it cannot be less than success. Because we are bound by success.” ― Virat Kohli
28. “If you are not doing anything extraordinary, then no one will recognize you.” ― Virat Kohli
29. “The mindset is to help the team and put the team in a strong position.” ― Virat Kohli
30. “Ever since I came back from the break, I am feeling good and I don’t have the desperation to get to a milestone.” ― Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli’s Thoughts to Get a Formula of Success
31. “Time away from the game gave me a good chance to sit back and observe a lot of things about myself.” ― Virat Kohli
32. “I mentioned one special person – Anushka – who stood by me through these tough times and I mentioned her as she has seen the absolute raw side of me throughout all these months. She was the one putting things in perspective for me and kept giving me the right kind of guidance, the right kind of vision moving forward and I came back into the system a very relaxed person.” ― Virat Kohli
33. “I wasn’t desperate to prove anything to anyone.” ― Virat Kohli
34. “I have absolutely no shame in admitting that God is blessing us all with everything in our destiny, we just have to work hard.” ― Virat Kohli
35. “At the end of the day, you know as an individual where you stand, and what you have to do for your journey, and people will have their opinions. But they cannot feel what you’re feeling. I have felt these last few months in a very different way, which is a very special time in my life. I’m very grateful for that time, my perspective had to change for me to move forward in cricket.” ― Virat Kohli
36. “I’m just in a happy space, I don’t want to compare anything. What’s in the past is in the past.” ― Virat Kohli
37. “Desperation doesn’t get you anywhere.” ― Virat Kohli
38. “You have to play for the right reasons and almost play every game like your last and just be happy about it.” ― Virat Kohli
39. “Whatever you want to do, do it with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.” ― Virat Kohli
40. “I like to be myself, and I don’t pretend. For instance, I don’t dress up for occasions; I am what I am.” ― Virat Kohli
42. “My superhero has always been Tendulkar, and it will be Tendulkar for life. He is someone who has inspired me immensely. Just watching him play for India, I used to dream of winning games for India because he used to do it single-handedly.” ― Virat Kohli
43. “My main focus is always to do well on the field for the Indian cricket team. When people say good things about me off the field, I am more than happy to accept them.” ― Virat Kohli
44. “I want to elongate my cricketing career as a consistent player. I have personal goals I would like to achieve someday.” ― Virat Kohli
I hope you liked the above Virat Kohli Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Sachin Tendulkar Quotes to find motivation
- MS Dhoni Quotes to find motivation
- Rahul Dravid Quotes to find motivation
- Milkha Singh Quotes to find motivation
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
Image from Getty Images, edited with Canva.