Check out some of the best collections of volleyball riddles, fun puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults here. And to solve these riddles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Volleyball Riddles With Answers
1. Beach volleyball is similar to traditional volleyball, the sport it was derived from. What are the basic conditions of beach volleyball? Answer: Sand court, 2 players per side
2. If a referee ends the play and holds up two fingers, what is he calling? Answer: Two touches
3. If the server steps on the end line while serving, this is considered a what? Answer: Foot Fault
4. What do a dentist and a volleyball coach have in common? Answer: They both use drills!
5. What do blockers and waiters have in common? Answer: If they do a good job, there will be a big fat tip coming.
6. What is another name for the left side front row position? Answer: Outside Hitter
7. What is it called when you’re up at the net, and you prevent the other team from spiking the ball? Answer: blocking
8. What is served, but not by a waiter; and an ace but not a card? Answer: A volleyball
9. Where do ghosts play volleyball? Answer: On a volleyball corpse!
10. Which of the following is not a fault? Answer: A setter dumps the ball
11. Which one of these is not a type of serve used in volleyball? Answer: Speed Float
12. Which player should touch the ball every time your team has the ball? Answer: setter
13. Why are police officers excellent volleyball players? Answer: Because they know how to serve and protect.
14. Why are porcupines so good at volleyball? Answer: Because they have really sharp spikes!
15. Why are spiders great volleyball players? Answer: Because they have great topspin.
16. Why can’t fish play volleyball? Answer: Because they are afraid of the net.
17. Why did the volleyball player bring an extra pair of shoelaces? Answer: Because she wanted to tie the score.
18. Why is it not good to play volleyball in a court? Answer: Because you might get arrested
(Image source: freepik.com)