Water most important resource on this planet. It is said that water is life. Without water, it is impossible to live on this planet. Here are some best inspirational water quotes that will help you to know the importance of water for us.
Best Quotes on Water
1. “In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of You are found all the aspects of existence.” ― Kahlil Gibran Jr.
2. “Water is life, and clean water means health.” ― Audrey Hepburn
Also Find: Best Critical Thinking Quotes
3. “Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.” ― Lao Tzu
4. “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” ― Loren Eiseley
5. “Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.” ― W. H. Auden
6. “Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans.” ― Jacques Yves Cousteau
7. “Water is the driving force in nature.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
8. “Water is the most perfect traveller because when it travels it becomes the path itself!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
9. “Water belongs to us all. Nature did not make the sun one person’s property, nor air, nor water, cool and clear.” ― Michael Simpson
10. “When life places stones in your path, be the water. A persistent drop of water will wear away even the hardest stone.” ― Autumn Morning Star
11. “Water is such a lifesaver into which we cannot breathe but without taking it into us we cannot live” ― Munia Khan
12. “When the water is calm, take as much distance as possible with your boat!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
13. “Water is a simple and natural medicine that can cure many diseases.” ― Dr Sivakumar Gowder
Famous Water Quotes
14. “Always be like a water. Float in the times of pain or dance like waves along the wind which touches its surface.” ― Santosh Kalwar.
15. “Water, like religion and ideology, has the power to move millions of people… And all people, everywhere and every day, need it.” ― Mikhail Gorbachev.
16. “Water is soft and humble, but it is the most powerful and is the most endurable” ― Debasish Mridha.
17. “High and fine literature is wine, and mine is only water; but everybody likes water.” ― Mark Twain.
18. “Water is the lifeblood of our bodies, our economy, our nation and our well-being.” ― Stephen Johnson.
19. “Water is the mother of the vine, the nurse and fountain of fecundity, the adorner and refresher of the world.” ― Charles Mackay.
20. “I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall.” ― Mike May.
21. “Water is the driving force of all nature.” ― Leonardo da Vinci.
22. “Where the waters do agree, it is quite wonderful the relief they give.” ― Jane Austen.
23. “Anger is like flowing water; there’s nothing wrong with it as long as you let it flow.” ― C. JoyBell C.