Here find some best collections of water riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Water Riddles With Answers
1. Behind my eyes you’ll see a surprise – yellow-white plumes that point back. My beak is cone-shaped and orange-red in color – I use it to feed on small prey. In my home at the Zoo, I’m the smallest of three and I might just swim up to you! Answer: Parakeet auklet
2. Fully in water, I’m the only of my kind in this hot and dry climate out west. You’ll find me living in small desert pools, where I typically swim, play, and rest. I may be blue, or a silvery tone, and rarely am I ever alone! Answer: Desert pupfish
3. Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire.
4. I am only useful when I am full, yet I am always full of holes. What am I? Answer: A sponge
5. If you drop a yellow hat in the Red Sea, what does it become? Answer: Wet.
6. There is a boat with a ladder attached to it, the ladder is eight feet tall. If the water rises four feet how much of the ladder will be on top of the water? Answer: Eight feet, the ladder is attached to the boat.
Also Find: Umbrella Riddles With Answers
7. This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has no lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it? Answer: A waterfall.
8. Though slow when I walk, I use surprise to stalk, and I’m equipped with a long snout of teeth. Reaching lengths several feet and with scales, you can’t beat, in the swamp, you would not want to meet! Answer: American alligator
9. Wash it if it isn’t clean. Don’t wash it and then it’s clean. What I Am? Answer: Water.
10. What can run but can’t walk? Answer: A drop of water.
11. What can you swallow than can also swallow you? Answer: Water.
12. What is exactly the pH value of distilled water? Answer: It depends on the temperature
13. When will not hold water? Answer: When the water is frozen.
14. Why is there a halo in the water? Answer: There is an angelfish there!
Easy Water Riddles With Answers
15. With hair that looks white and quite a strong bite, I’m the largest in my animal family. If I’m not by the pool trying not to get hot, you might catch me swimming to stay cool! Answer: Polar bear
16. You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I? Answer: Reflection.
17. A man is found dead in an empty room, with only a pool of water nearby. How did he die? Answer: He was stabbed with an icicle.
18. I am a type of building and from the top, I shine. I warn sailors about rocks so that ships will be fine. Answer: Lighthouse
19. I am dirtier after washing. Answer: Your bath water
20. I see an ocean but no water. Where am I? Answer: In front of a world map.
21. My step is slow; the snow’s my breath. I give the ground a grinding death. My marching makes an end to me slain by the sun or drowned in the sea. Answer: A glacier.
22. Three men jump into the water but only two come out with wet hair. How? Answer: The third man was bald.
23. What can run all day without getting hot? Answer: A cold water tap.
24. What did the pine trees wear to the lake? Answer: Swimming trunks!
25. What do Sea Monsters love to eat? Answer: Fish and Ships
26. What kind of cup doesn’t hold water? Answer: Cupcake.
27. What’s the difference between a sick sailor and a blind man? Answer: One can’t go to sea; the other can’t see to go.
28. When I go to the beach. I am found. When I go in the water I am smooth. What am I? Answer: Sand
Hard Riddles With Answers
29. Whose bed is always wet? Answer: River
30. A waterproof jacket you would be glad you wore. If lots of this fell down in a major downpour. Answer: Rain
31. I can come in three forms but this is my solid state, and when I’m hard enough on me you’re able to skate. Answer: Ice
32. It flows, but cannot flow out. It runs, but cannot run out. Answer: A river.
33. It is white, it is cold. You can skate on it. What is it? Answer: Ice.
34. Two brothers look into the water, but cannot meet each other! Answer: The banks of а river.
35. What falls on the water and never gets wet? Answer: А shadow.
36. What has a bed, but never lies in it? Answer: A river.
37. What never gets any wetter no matter how much it rains? Answer: Ocean
38. When rain falls, does it ever get up again? Answer: In dew time.
39. You can swallow me, but I can also swallow you. Answer: water
40. You go at red but stop at the green. What am I? Answer: Watermelon! You eat the red part, and you stop eating the green part.
41. Your reflection can be seen here, as long as you’re not moving. Answer: Water