Here find some best collections of weather riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Weather Riddles With Answers
1. During the rainy season, 10 fat girls have a small umbrella for all of them. Why? Answer: It’s not raining, it’s just a rainy season.
2. Four children and their pet dog were walking under a small umbrella. But none of them became wet. How? Answer: It was not raining!
3. I can make the weather change in an instant. You might also guess who some of my team are from the other riddles. Who am I? Answer: Storm
4. It is sunny. It is hot. It is windy. It is cold. It’s warm today. Yes, what a lovely day! It’s cold today. Yes, what a terrible day! Answer: Answer
5. What are all of these things being described: cumulus looks soft and fluffy in form, the stratus has layers and cirrus is thin, cumulonimbus is seen in a storm. Answer: Cloud
Also Find: Water Riddles With Answers
6. What comes down but never goes up? Answer: Rain
7. What goes up when the rain comes down? Answer: Umbrella.
8. What is at the end of a rainbow? Answer: The letter W.
9. What is the weather called when it is raining turkey? Answer: A fowl weather
10. When is frosty weather like poesy? Answer: When there is rime on the hedges.
Easy Weather Riddles With Answers
11. I am something that cannot be seen, I’m measured on the Beaufort scale. I help to keep a kite in the air and I am what helps ships to sail. Answer: Wind
12. I am something that goes up although I am not a kite. I am held over your head to help block rain or sunlight. Answer: Umbrella
13. I am very dangerous. I am a storm that extends from a cloud. I have very strong winds. People go into ditches or in halls when I come around. What am I? Answer: Tornado
14. I happen after a flash but I’m not a photograph. You hear me in a bad storm I am lightning’s other half. Answer: Thunder.
15. I occur after a flash of lightning. You can tell how far away I am by counting the seconds after the flash occurs. I am loud. What I am? Answer: Thunder!
16. If there’s one of these nearby make sure you don’t just stop and stare. Get in a shelter and hide from this twisting column of air. Answer: Tornado
17. In addition to the sun, this is what enables plants to grow. It is a four-letter word and it comes before forest and bow. Answer: Rain
18. This isn’t a difficult riddle, it won’t leave you in a muddle. The answer is what falls from a cloud and then leaves behind a puddle. Answer: Rain
19. What is the weather called when it is raining in turkey? Answer: Fowl weather.
20. Why is it cold on Christmas? Answer: Because it’s in Decembrrrr!
Hard Weather Riddles With Answers
21. You can hear me rumble after a flash of lightning. I am named after Thor who’s the Norse god of this thing. Answer: Thunder
22. This is something you see. When outside there’s a storm, it comes down from the clouds and appears in droplet form. Answer: Rain.
23. We hear it with our own ears, without seeing it with our own eyes. What is it? Answer: The wind.
24. What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks? Answer: Foul weather.
25. What is the coldest country in the world? Answer: Chili!
26. What type of lightning likes to play sports? Answer: Ball lightning!
27. What’s a tornado’s favorite game? Answer: Twister!
28. Why did the woman go outdoors with her purse open? Answer: Because she expected some change in the weather!
29. Why was the soccer field wet on a sunny day? Answer: The players dribbled all over it.
30. You can often see my effects although I am not ever seen. I come after cross, whirl and wood and come before sock, mill, and screen. Answer: Wind