1. There is no perfect moment. Holding yourself to unrealistic standards creates frustration. Just do it now.
2. We can't control the past. Wasting time to worry about it is lost time.
3. Our words have the power to hurt. Cruel remarks wound others for life. Use your words to inspire and to liberate instead.
4. Failure quickly gets to our hearts, but success goes to our heads. Our character is revealed at our highs and lows. Be humble at the top. Be faithful in the valleys.
5. Our assumptions about what happiness should be are what makes us unhappy. Let go of your expectations about what would make you happy and treasure your life for what it is.
6. Our devices often get in the way of our social interaction. Meet people. Don't hide behind your gadgets. Listen to others stories face to face.
7. We judge ourselves by our ideas. And others by their actions. Be a person who others want to meet and be around.
8. Sadly, we don't get what we give. Don't expect people to always give back. Not everyone has as giving heart as you.
9. No one owes you anything. Stop blaming others. Take your power back. Own your journey.
10. We all will die. No one will live forever. Start living a purposeful life and try to mend broken relationships, because you never know when life will end.