1. Know yourself before doing anything. By doing the work according to your strength, you can increase your standard.
2. When you believe in yourself first, you can do whatever you want to do.
3. Keep learning something new. When you learn something new, your life becomes a little more exciting.
4. Learning new skills can help you as you work to raise your standards.
5. Don’t try to fit in. Don’t lower your standards to fit in with other people.
6. Imagine yourself at your best. Imagination is a very powerful thing in the world. Without imagination, you cannot think about new ideas.
7. Avoid wasting your time. Time is very valuable. Don’t waste your time by doing unnecessary things.
8. Discipline yourself. Small choices daily lay the foundation for your standards.
9. Have a purpose in your life. When you have a purpose in your life, it becomes easy for you to do anything easily. Your purpose takes you there.
10. Choose a perfect career.According to Tony Robbins, Your income right now is a result of your standards. If you are not making the money you desire, you haven’t reached the position you want or you are stuck in an unfulfilling career, it’s because your standard is to accept any offer that comes your way. Raise your standards, and you’ll raise your worth.
11. Take actions
Nothing can be done without taking proper action. You have to achieve your goals to raise your standards. It is very important to take action for the goals.
12. Leave your comfort zoneIf you want to improve yourself & improve your standards, then you cannot do it by staying in your comfort zone. So you must step out of it.
13. Admit Your Mistakes and learn from them.
It is okay to make mistakes, but you need to admit your mistakes and learn from them. You cannot blame others for your mistake.
14. Surround yourself with good people.
When you have low standards people with your, they will teach you bad things. Surround yourself with people who accept you, respect you and inspire you to become better.
15. Tell Yourself positive things for removing negative thoughts from your mind.
16. Try to relax your mind.
When your mind is not relaxed, then you cannot think positively in your mind. Without positive thinking, you cannot raise your standard.
17. Learn to manage your finances.
Spend money wisely, and track your expenses. If you want to raise your wealth standards, learn to manage your finances.
18. Keep yourself healthy.
A healthy body & mind gives you the strength to face all kinds of challenges in your life. Exercising is important for your health. Choose an exercise that you enjoy, and find easy ways to work it into your day.
19. Make a good relationship
Your relationship is a direct reflection of your standards. Make a good relationship with the people around you.