1. You can look and feel better than you ever have by working out 30 min/day and cutting junk food.
2. Do what you say you are going to do. True leaders don't lie.
3. Stop reacting to everyone and everything.
People who can trigger your emotions have power over you. Choose wisely who you give this power to.
4. Start building your future.
Do it alone, do it broke, do it scared, just do it.
Learn to sell, learn to invest, and chase that money.
5. Don't try to control everything, because you can't.
The only thing you can control is how you react to things. Staying calm is the superpower of the strong.
6. Ghost everyone and focus on yourself.
I compete with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone.
I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.
7. Start a side hustle
Earn extra income - Here's a way to look at it:
52 weeks in a year. If you make extra money each week:
$50/week = $2,600 $200/week = $10,400 $1,000/week = $52,000