Top 10 Cody Rhodes Thoughts to inspire you
1. I reached a point where nothing scares me in this industry, mainly because I grew up in it. My earliest memory is 4 years old, getting in a wrestling ring.
2. I believe in hard work, but I believe in vindication as well. You have a few nightmares, I imagine, before you reach your dream.
3. WWE is the biggest, most wonderful company, and they have WrestleMania, so almost any professional wrestler is going to seek that goal.
4. My dad was a three-time world heavyweight champion, so I want to be a three-time world heavyweight champion.
5. There is an honor to what we do, and there are no shortcuts.
6. I wanted to be a world champion of some sorts since I got into the industry, when I was 15 years old, and I was able to do that.
7. I put my confidence in Ring of Honor because they put their confidence in me.
8. It's my whole life, brother. It's a world title. It has been something I've worked for and quested for, and now I have the opportunity to compete for one.
9. Final Countdown' would be a welcomed tune, even as a competitor.
10. After a world title run, you can't really call someone else your leader.
Visit our website to read more motivational quotes.