Top 10 Dan Gable Thoughts to inspire you
1. My advice to young wrestlers is that your surroundings really make a difference. You want to put yourself in good, positive surroundings.
2. My coaches were great. My mom and dad. My dad never missed a wrestling meet.
3. I never won anything by myself. I was always strong because of help that gave me extra strength to win.
4. Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
5. My mind's never gone very far away from what I wanted to accomplish.
6. My valleys are higher than most people's peaks. I stay at that level.
7. The easiest thing to do in the world is pull the covers up over your head and go back to sleep.
8. Freedom across the world is a result of many individuals working together.
9. There's nothing like success.
10. I've been a fanatic about working out all my life.
Visit our website to read more motivational quotes.