Read inspiring quotes said by Will Rogers to find motivation on money, improvement, success, management of life, and more.
Who is Will Rogers?
William Penn Adair Rogers was an American stage, film actor, and social commentator from Oklahoma. He was famous for his pithy and homespun humor and social commentary.
He traveled around the world three times, made 71 films, wrote more than 4,000 nationally syndicated newspaper columns. By the mid-1930s, he was hugely popular in the United States for his leading political wit. He was the highest-paid of Hollywood film stars.
Will Rogers Quotes
1. “Many people spend money they haven’t earned. They buy things just to impress people. Whether they like it or not.” ― Will Rogers
2. “There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” ― Will Rogers
3. “Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.” ― Will Rogers
4. “Everyone is ignorant on different subjects.” ― Will Rogers
5. “A fool and his money are soon elected.” ― Will Rogers
6. “If stupidity got us in this mess, how come it can’t get us out.” ― Will Rogers
7. “Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” ― Will Rogers
8. “Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.” ― Will Rogers
9. “It is better for someone to think you’re a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.” ― Will Rogers
10. “It’s not what we don’t know that hurts. It’s what we know that ain’t so.” ― Will Rogers
11. “People’s minds are changed through observation and not through argument.” ― Will Rogers
12. “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” ― Will Rogers
13. “No man is great if he thinks he is.” ― Will Rogers
14. “Rumor travels faster, but it doesn’t stay put as long as truth.” ― Will Rogers
Live in the present
15. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” ― Will Rogers
Road to success
16. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” ― Will Rogers
17. “Common sense ain’t common.” ― Will Rogers
Management of life
18. “Do the best you can, and don’t take life too seriously.” ― Will Rogers
19. “When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.” ― Will Rogers
20. “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.” ― Will Rogers
21. “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” ― Will Rogers
Double your money
22. “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” ― Will Rogers
23. “The more you observe politics, the more you’ve got to admit that each party is worse than the other.” ― Will Rogers
24. “Ten men in our country could buy the whole world and ten million can’t buy enough to eat.” ― Will Rogers
25. “It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, but you can lose it in a minute.” ― Will Rogers
26. “An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh.” ― Will Rogers
27. “You know horses are smarter than people. You never heard of a horse going broke betting on people.” ― Will Rogers
28. “The problem ain’t what people know. It’s what people know that ain’t so that’s the problem.” ― Will Rogers
29. “What the country needs are dirtier fingernails and cleaner minds.” ― Will Rogers
30. “Most men are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” ― Will Rogers
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Will Rogers Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: