Here find some best collections of winter riddles, winter puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Winter Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. A fiery shrub around Christmas time you see, it looks like flowers but it is just leaves that are on a small tree.
2. How are minus zero, negative zero, and below zero the same?
Answer: They are all ridiculously cold
3. I am a dreamlike fairyland but I can be horrific to many when I cover the land with ice. What am I?
4. I am a massive, destructive, and gigantic pile of fluff, and when I flow, get out of the way fast and don’t move so slow. What am I?
Answer: An avalanche
Also Find: Riddles About Women With Answers
5. I am made of plastic or metal, I am used for play or for work, and you’ll usually see me in a sandbox but I am mostly out in the winter months. What am I?
Answer: A shovel
6. I am unexpected, ferocious, dreadful, bitter, violent, and bad, for when I come I can ruin your plans. What am I?
7. I am white and beautiful like snow but I am not as cold as Ice. Who am I?
Answer: Show White
8. I am worn to mark a successful victory, I am also made of flowers and leaves formed into a circle, and I vary from big to tiny. What am I?
Answer: A wreath
9. I can swim or walk for miles. I’m big with thick, white hair. I live up in the Arctic. What I am?
Answer: Polar bear
10. I come in many varieties and many colors, you can also eat me or drink me and I can also keep the doctor away. What am I?
11. I have four sides, I am little and I can spin, and if you want to play just bet all your chocolate coins and hope you’ll win. What am I?
Answer: A dreidel
12. I have wings but I cannot fly, I am a royal but not a king, I lay eggs but I am not a chicken. What am I?
Answer: A cemetery
Also Find: Work Riddles With Answers
13. If you come up to the arctic you’ll see me everywhere, I am pulled by huskies to slide downhill. What am I?
14. It is worn outside the cold weather, sometimes it is made of plastic, fur, wool, or even leather.
Answer: Winter coat
15. This is something you see, so fluffy and white, on a cold December morning, it makes everything bright. What am I?
Winter Brain Teasers With Answers
16. We can be made of leather or can be made of wool, we come in pairs and keep you from cold. What am I?
Answer: Winter gloves
17. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
18. What does December, January, and February have in common?
Answer: The letter R
19. What kind of crystals don’t break when they hit the ground?
Answer: Snow, because they are ice crystals
20. When is the best time to buy a thermometer?
Answer: In the winter, because then it is lower.
21. Which of the following is not white? Igloo, a white dove, polar bears, milk, marshmallows, or snow?
Answer: Polar bears, because their fur is colorless. Each fur strand is actually transparent and pigment-free with a hollow core that reflects light.
22. You can find me in abundance in Greenland, in a box, in a sweet treat but you’ll never ever find me in an oven. What am I?
Answer: An ice
23. You can only do this every four years over snow or ice, people do their very best to claim their price. What am I?
Answer: Winter Olympic Games
24. You can see me up north bundled up, I live inside a white house, and my diet is mainly Paleo. Who am I?
25. You can slide down the mountain when you put me on, I can be made from plastic, steel and sometimes I am wooden. What am I?
26. You can start by making a roll then you can mold me, put a scarf on my neck, and even a couple of coal. What am I?