Here find some best collections of work riddles, work puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Work Riddles With Answers For Adults
1. A man and his boss have the same parents but are not siblings. How is this possible?
Answer: He is self-employed. He is his own boss.
2. An electric train is headed east. Where does the smoke go?
Answer: Electric trains don’t produce any smoke!
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Everest. It just wasn’t discovered yet.
4. Contrary to my name, I am not a queen. Hold me up to things though and their length is seen.
5. How can a girl go 25 days without sleep?
Answer: She sleeps at night.
6. How can you make six into an odd number?
Answer: Remove the letter S and you have IX which is 9 in roman numerals.
Also Find: Best Yellow Riddles With Answers
7. How many bananas can you eat if your stomach is empty?
Answer: Just one after that it’s not empty anymore.
8. I am a three-digit number. My tens digit is five more than my one digit. My hundred digit is eight less than my tens digit. What number am I?
9. I am higher without a head. What am I?
Answer: A pillow
10. I have branches yet I have no leaves, no trunk, and no fruit. What am I?
Answer: A bank.
11. I never was but always will be. No one ever saw me but everyone knows I exist. I give people the motivation to better themselves every day. What am I?
12. I’m light as a feather, but not even the most muscular girl can hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?
13. My twin lives at the reverse of my house number. The difference between our house numbers ends in two. What are the lowest possible numbers of our house numbers?
Answer: The lowest possible numbers for the houses are 19 and 91. The difference is 72.
14. Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
15. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too?
Answer: Monkey see monkey do
16. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
Answer: Your name.
17. What breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks?
Answer: Day breaks and night falls
18. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Answer: Dinosaurs laid eggs much before the evolution of the chicken.
Also Find: Zebra Riddles With Answers
19. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
20. What did the triangle say to the circle?
Answer: You’re pointless
Work Puzzle Questions, Brain Teasers With Answers
21. What do you tell yourself when you wake up late for work and realize you have a fever?
Answer: Self I am so late
22. What does nobody want, yet nobody wants to lose?
23. What goes up and never comes down?
Answer: Your age
24. What happened to the beans when they showed up late to work?
Answer: They got canned
25. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
Answer: A clock
26. What is the smallest number that increases by 12 when it is flipped and turned upside down?
Answer: 86. When it is turned upside down and flipped, it becomes 98, which is 12 more than 86.
27. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
Answer: A coat of paint
28. What runs, but never walks. Murmurs, but never talks. Has a bed, but never sleeps. And has a mouth, but never eats?
Answer: A river.
29. What tastes better than it smells?
Answer: A tongue
30. Why did the angel lose her job?
Answer: She had harp failure.
31. Why did the blonde get fired from the m&m factory?
Answer: She was throwing away all the W’s…
32. Why did the invisible man turn down a job offer?
Answer: He just couldn’t see himself doing it.
33. Why did the monkey almost get fired?
Answer: It took him a while to get into the swing of things
34. Why did the spider get a job in I.T.?
Answer: He was a great web designer.
35. Why is it so easy for an elephant to get a job?
Answer: Because it works will peanuts
36. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?
37. You know 2 + 2 comes to the same as 2 x 2. Now find a set of three different whole numbers whose sum is equal to their total when multiplied.
Answer: The three different whole numbers whose sum is equal to their total when multiplied are 1, 2, and 3.