Here find some best collections of Zebra riddles, Zebra puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Zebra Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. A zebra was going to the river. On the way the zebra encountered five giraffes. Each giraffe had five monkeys on their neck. How many animals were going to the river?
Answer: Just one the zebra. The other 30 animals (5 giraffes and 25 monkeys) were going the other way.
2. Did you know that scientists crossed a zebra and a donkey?
Answer: They called it a zeedonk.
3. I am an animal with black and white are my stripes. I look like a horse and there is a crossing named after me in the cities. Who am I?
4. I am an animal with only black and white colour on my body. Guess who am I?
Answer: Zebra and Panda
5. I am white and I am black. I am fast and I am not fat. I confuse many people with my style. Who am I?
Also Find: Who Am I Riddles With Answers
6. If a quadruped has four legs and a biped has two legs, what is a zebra?
Answer: A stri-ped.
7. The alphabet goes from A to Z. What goes from Z to A?
8. There are zebras and ostriches in this Zoo. You count 80 heads and 200 legs. Can you find the number of Zebras and the number of Ostriches in the Zoo?
Answer: The number of Ostriches = 60 & The number of Zebras = 20
9. There were ten zebras in the zoo. All but nine escaped. How many were left?
10. What are the rules in zebra baseball?
Answer: Three stripes and you’re out.
11. What did the blonde name her pet zebra?
12. What do you call a Jewish zebra?
Answer: A zebrew.
13. What do you call a zebra?
Answer: 26 sizes larger than an A-bra
Also Find: What Is It Riddles With Answers
14. What’s black, white, and laughing?
Answer: The zebra that pushed the other zebra into the swimming pool!
15. Which animal has the largest breasts?
Answer: The ZeBRA
16. Why did the bus stop?
Answer: Because it saw the zebra crossing.
17. Why do you never see zebras or antelopes at Victoria Station?
Answer: Because it’s a mane-lion station!
18. Why do zebras have stripes?
Answer: Because the spots were all over.
19. Why does the zebra bring toilet paper to the party?
Answer: Because he is a party pooper.