Here find some best collections of Zoo riddles, funny Zoo puzzle questions, and brain teasers. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Zoo Riddles With Answers
1. A lion; capture it. What is the anagrammed word?
2. Can you count the number of hidden animals in the picture above?
3. Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic will never eat a penguin’s egg. Why not?
Answer: Penguins only live in Antarctica.
4. First you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay; next I am in dainty white, then I fly away. What am I?
Answer: I am a Dandelion.
Also Find: Animal Riddles With Answers
5. How did the chimp fix the leaky faucet?
Answer: With a monkey wrench.
6. How did the Doe win the big animal race?
Answer: She passed the buck!
7. How do monkeys make toast?
Answer: They put it under the g’rilla
8. How does a penguin build houses?
Answer: Igloos it together.
9. How does a tiger greet the other animals in the field?
Answer: ‘Pleased to eat you.’
10. How was the robot gorilla fixed?
Answer: With a monkey wrench.
11. I am an animal of a few letters, Remove the second and you cant see, Change it to l, and Im a punishment, Yet backward Im a game. What am I?
Answer: Frog. It only has four letters, removing the r leaves fog, which makes it hard to see. Changing the r to an l makes flog, a punishment I hope you’ve never experienced. Flog backward is golf.
12. I am an animal that honks without using a horn, what am I?
Answer: A goose.
13. I can race like a car, but I can also go as slow as a sloth, I am very famous in a movie, but I seem like I shouldn’t be, what am I?
Also Find: Tennis Riddles With Answers
14. I lived in London. I wear a yellow dress. I go to Africa to study gorillas. I met a boy who talks to the animals. Who am I?
15. I’ve existed for Trillions of years, but only been around for 30 days. What am I?
Answer: The moon. You get a full moon every 30 days.
16. Im an animal. I love marching. I always wear a tuxedo. What am I?
Answer: A penguin
17. Name a non-mythical animal that was not on Noah’s ark?
Answer: Fish, dolphins, whales, etc.
18. There are three doors. In each door is a way to die. The first door has fire and lava. The second door has lions that haven’t eaten in 5 years. In the third door, there is a 1,000-foot drop into alligators. Which door will you likely survive?
Answer: The second door with the lions. Since they haven’t eaten in 5 years they will have died.
19. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too?
Answer: Monkey see monkey do.
20. This may seem like a strange mix. But it’s there for all to see. With parents, shepherds and kings. Some animals and a baby.
Answer: The Nativity
21. Tom can pet lions. What is the anagrammed word?
22. What animal cheats at exams?
Answer: The cheetah!
23. What animal could Noah not trust?
Answer: A cheetah.
24. What animal do you think is the best at baseball?
Answer: A Bat
25. What animal has more lives than a cat?
Answer: A frog, he croaks every night!
26. What animal has no wings, but yet will fly?
Answer: A caterpillar has no wings, but will fly when it matures and becomes a butterfly.
27. What animal is bad to play games with?
Answer: A cheetah!
Also Find: Space Riddles With Answers
28. What animal is best at hitting a baseball?
Answer: A bat!
29. What animal keeps the best time?
Answer: A watch dog!
30. What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies?
Answer: A roast chicken.
Zoo Puzzle Questions, Brain Teasers With Answers
31. What animal walks on four feet in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening?
Answer: Man (or woman). A baby crawls on all fours, then walks on two legs as an adult and uses two legs and a cane when they’re old.
32. What animals are the best pets?
Answer: Cats, because they are purr-fect!
33. What are the three keys that open no doors?
Answer: MonKEYs, donKEYs, and turKeys.
34. What business is King Kong in?
Answer: The Monkey Business.
35. What did the father Buffalo say to his son?
Answer: Bye-son. (Bison)
36. What did the koala say to the bear on the phone?
Answer: I’ll koala you later.
37. What did Tony the Tiger wear to bed?
38. What do you call a flying monkey?
Answer: A hot air baboon.
39. What do you call a guy who sleeps with his pet tiger?
40. What do you call an animal that turns into a boat?
Answer: A GIRRAFT.
41. What do you get when you mate Simba with a pair of glasses?
Answer: Sea lion.
42. What farm animal keeps the best time?
Answer: A watchdog
43. What four-legged animal can jump higher than a house.
Answer: Any, Houses can’t jump
44. What is black and white and red all over?
Answer: A skunk with diaper rash.
45. What is the monkey’s favorite month?
46. What key is playful?
47. What was the first animal in space?
Answer: The cow that jumped over the moon.
48. What was the scariest prehistoric animal?
Answer: The Terror-dactyl!
49. What’s the world’s saddest animal?
Answer: A cryote!
50. Where do penguins keep their money?
Answer: In a snow bank!
51. Which animal is best at hitting a softball?
Answer: The bat.
52. Which animals are famous painters?
Answer: Pablo Pig-caso and Vincent van Goat!
53. Which species of lions do not hunt?
54. Which would see most clearly in total darkness? A bat, a tiger, or an owl.
Answer: None. In total darkness, it is impossible to see anything.
55. Why is a conundrum like a monkey?
Answer: Because it is far-fetched and full of nonsense.
56. Would you rather have a tiger or lion eat you?
Answer: I’d rather have the tiger eat the lion.
57. You are in a room with three monkeys, one has a stick, one has a banana, and one has nothing. Who is the smartest in the room?
Answer: You, of course, is a monkey smarter than you?a