A hero is a person who has great qualities like courage, the ability to face danger, the ability to conquer fear, etc. Everyone considers him/her a role model. He/she has the heroic personality to influence people. Here are some inspirational hero quotes that will help you to choose someone who can inspire you to do something good in your life.
Who is a hero?
A hero is a person who faces the difficulties of life with courage and fearless attitude. He/she also helps people in difficult times. They never step back, they fight with the life challenges, defeat them, and move forward. If someone is in trouble, they never ignore them, and always help others.
What are the qualities of a hero?
The hero has many qualities, with the help of which he/she becomes a role model among the people. The qualities are
- A hero is never afraid of dangers
- He/she is a person who has indomitable courage
- He/she faces the challenges of a life fearlessly
- Hero deftly faces adversity and never steps back
- He/she is always ready to help others
- A hero never hurts others but makes every effort to eradicate evil
Who can be a hero?
Anyone can become a hero. A person who is not afraid of challenges faces the challenges with a courageous attitude, is always ready to help others, never harms innocent people, can become a hero.
Who is the real-life hero?
A real-life hero is one who faces all the challenges in his life as well as helps the people around him to face their life challenges. They have goals in their lives, and they achieve those goals.
What is the definition of a hero?
According to Merriam Webster, the hero is
- a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability;
- an illustrious warrior
- a person admired for achievements and noble qualities
- one who shows great courage
- the central figure in an event, period, or movement
According to Dictionary.com, the hero is
- a person noted for courageous acts or nobility of character
- a person who, in the opinion of others, has special achievements, abilities, or personal qualities and is regarded as a role model or ideal
- the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc.
- a being of godlike prowess and beneficence who often came to be honored as a divinity.
- a warrior-chieftain of special strength, courage, or ability.
According to the Britannica dictionary, a hero is
- a person who is admired for great or brave acts or fine qualities
- a person who is greatly admired
- the chief male character in a story, play, movie, etc.
According to the Cambridge dictionary, a hero is
- a person who is admired for having done something very brave or having achieved something great
- the main character or the main male character in a book or film, who is usually good
- someone who you admire very much
According to American Dictionary, a hero is
- a person admired for bravery, great achievements, or good qualities
According to Yourdictionary, a hero is
- A role model
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life.
- The central figure in any important event or period, is honored for outstanding qualities.
- A person noted for special achievement in a particular field.
- a man, often of divine ancestry in mythology and legend, who is endowed with great courage and strength, celebrated for his bold exploits and favored by the gods.
Inspirational Hero Quotes
1. “Every story needs its hero. And its villain. And it’s monster.” ― Amie Kaufman
2. “The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people.” ― Chadwick Boseman
3. “There’s no hero without a villain.” ― Mark Pellegrino
4. “Every villain is a hero in his own mind.” ― Tom Hiddleston
5. “I am not always good and noble. I am the hero of this story, but I have my off moments.” ― P.G. Wodehouse
6. “The souls of heroes are forged by the gods and tempered with the pain of life.” ― Brian Rathbone
7. “The heart of the hero is love to serve humanity.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
8. “Everybody wants to be a hero. But most of us are just misunderstood villains” ― Mahogany L. Browne
9. “A hero is the product of his own decisions.” ― Claudia Fenske
10. “Heroes make us smile because they not only rescue us outwardly but inwardly too.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
11. “When you are pursuing your dreams, they will call you CRAZY because they are LAZY. They never know you are a HERO who just jumped away from step ZERO. Stay away from negative people; they will only pollute you.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Real Hero Quotes
12. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” ― Joseph Campbell
13. “A hero is somebody who is selfless, who is generous in spirit, who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people. A hero to me is someone who saves people and who really deeply cares.” ― Debi Mazar
14. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” ― Bob Riley
15. “A boy doesn’t have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn’t like pie when he sees there isn’t enough to go around.” ― E. W. Howe
16. “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
17. “A real hero doesn’t expect to be thanked or even recognized.” ― Tom Collins
18. “A hero is defined by what he or she can do, not by what he or she cannot do.” ― Damon Throop
19. “A hero is not measured by the lives that he has saved. A hero is measured by the number of the dead that he did not join.” ― Robert J.A. Gilbert
National Hero Quotes
20. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” ― Christopher Reeve
21. “A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.” ― Bob Dylan
22. “Great heroes need great sorrows and burdens, or half their greatness goes unnoticed. It is all part of the fairy tale.” ― Peter S. Beagle
23. “A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.” ― Plato
24. “A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve.” ― Rick Riordan
25. “Heroism doesn’t always happen in a burst of glory. Sometimes small triumphs and large hearts change the course of history. Sometimes a chicken can save a man’s life.” ― Mary Roach
Short Hero Quotes
26. “All of us start from zero. We take the right decision and become a hero.” ― Govinda
27. “A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “Love of glory can only create a great hero; contempt of glory creates a great man.” ― Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
29. “We shouldn’t be looking for heroes, we should be looking for good ideas.” ― Noam Chomsky
30. “A hero cannot be a hero unless in a heroic world.” ― Nathaniel Hawthorne
31. “Heroism is endurance for one moment more.” ― George F. Kennan
32. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” ― Joseph Campbell
33. “Heroism lies in the hearts of humanity.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Awesome Hero Quotes
34. “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” ― Norman Schwarzkopf
35. “I think that we all do heroic things, but the hero is not a noun, it’s a verb.” ― Robert Downey, Jr.
36. “A hero is a man who does what he can.” ― Romain Rolland
37. “Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story.” ― John Barth
39. “One must think like a hero to behave like a merely decent human being.” ― May Sarton
40. “I’m no hero. Heroes don’t come back. Survivors return home. Heroes never come home. If anyone thinks I’m a hero, I’m not.” ― Bob Feller
41. “Someone needs to fight, someone needs to sacrifice, someone needs to inspire, someone needs to be a hero.” ― Amit Kalantri
42. “Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.” ― Simon Zingerman
Be your own hero quotes
43. “If you are not the hero of your own story, then you’re missing the whole point of your humanity.” ― Steve Maraboli
44. “Don’t forget, you are the hero of your own story.” ― Greg Boyle
45. “When I was a boy, I always saw myself as a hero in comic books and in movies. I grew up believing this dream.” ― Elvis Presley
46. “I just want one person I can rescue and I want one person who needs me. Who can’t live without me? I want to be a hero, but not just one time.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
47. “Using your talent, hobby or profession in a way that makes you contribute with something good to this world is truly the way to go.” ― Simon Zingerman
48. “It’s not easy to be a hero. You do it because of what you believe, not because of what other people deserve.” ― Patty Jenkins
49. “Between natural ability and education choose natural ability, as it will keep you happy and will fetch you the glory sooner.” ― Amit Kalantri
50. “Never ever doubt yourself or your capabilities. You are born to Win. You are born to be a Hero!” ― Avijeet Das
51. “Find your own truths as best you can only remember that few are courageous enough to tell a tale of which they are not the hero.” ― Alida Van Gores
Stylish Hero Quotes
52. “A hero is somebody who voluntarily walks into the unknown.” ― Tom Hanks
53. “The hero is one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by.” ― Felix Adler
54. “The idol of today pushes the hero of yesterday out of our recollection; and will, in turn, be supplanted by his successor of tomorrow.” ― Washington Irving
55. “I am not a hero but the brave men who died deserved this honor.” ― Ira Hayes
56. “Where once we aspired to be more like our heroes, today we try to make our heroes more like us.” ― James Rozoff
I hope you liked the above Inspirational Hero Quotes. You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Boredom Quotes
- Contempt Quotes
- Being Alone Quotes
- Inner Guide Quotes
- Free Speech Quotes
- Stupidity Quotes
- Integrity Quotes