Army quotes are a collection of inspiring and motivational sayings, often attributed to famous military leaders or soldiers, that capture the spirit of the armed forces and the values they uphold. These quotes often focus on themes such as courage, sacrifice, duty, and honor, and are intended to inspire and motivate soldiers and civilians alike. Army quotes can be found in a variety of forms, including speeches, books, and posters, and are often used by military organizations to communicate their values and mission.
Inspirational Quotes on Army
1. “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.” ― George Washington
2. “An army marches on its stomach.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
3. “He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.” ― Sun Tzu
4. “Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.” ― George Herbert
5. “The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country.” ― George S. Patton Jr.
6. “An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.” ― Alexander the Great
7. “When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.” ― Sun Tzu
8. “Do not swallow bait offered by the enemy. Do not interfere with an army that is returning home.” ― Sun Tzu
9. “We did not hesitate to call our movement an army. But it was a special army, with no supplies but its sincerity, no uniform but its determination, no arsenal except its faith, no currency but its conscience.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “Appear at points which the enemy must hasten to defend; march swiftly to places where you are not expected.” ― Sun Tzu
11. “Disappointment and Depression are terrorists that kidnap people’s original peace for no good reason. The Holy Spirit of God is a dependable army to drive them away! May you be free from being disappointed and depressed. May you have and share peace as long as you live!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
12. “When one treats people with benevolence, justice, and righteousness, and reposes confidence in them, the army will be united in mind and all will be happy to serve their leaders’.” ― Sun Tzu
13. “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other.” ― Mario Puzo
14. “When your army has crossed the border, you should burn your boats and bridges, in order to make it clear to everybody that you have no hankering after home.” ― Sun Tzu