Shape your destiny with Awaken the Giant Within Quotes authored by Tony Robbins.
Awaken the Giant Within is a self-help book authored by Tony Robbins that teaches the fundamental lessons of self-mastery to discover your true purpose, take control of your life, and harness the forces that shape your destiny.
It will be helpful for you when your mind thinks that you are not capable of doing what you want to do. Tony Robbins shares his most effective strategies and tactics for mastering your relationships, your finances, your emotions, and your life.
Awaken the Giant Within Quotes by Tony Robbins
Here are some best useful Awaken the Giant Within Quotes by Tony Robbins to shape your destiny.
You will learn:
- Make some important decisions
- Awaken your mind to achieve success
- Awaken your mind to change your life
- Best Life-changing lesson quotes
Make some important decisions
1. “Enjoy making decisions. You must know that at any moment a decision you make can change the course of your life forever. If you really want your life to be passionate, you need to live with this attitude of expectancy.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote means that making decisions is important in life. Every choice you make can have a big impact on your future. If you want an exciting life, you should always be ready to make choices.
2. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action!” ― Tony Robbins
This quote tells us that a true decision is when you not only choose something but also do something about it. Your actions show that you’ve made a real decision.
3. “Know that it’s your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote says that what you decide to do is more important than the situations you’re in. Your choices shape your future, not your circumstances.
4. “Making a true decision means committing to achieving a result, and then cutting yourself off from any other possibility.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote means that when you make a real decision, you commit to reaching a specific goal, and you don’t consider any other options. You’re determined to succeed.
5. “Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote explains that deciding to change can help you overcome any excuse and quickly transform any aspect of your life.
6. “Your decision can change your relationships, your working environment, your level of physical fitness, your income, and your emotional states.” ― Tony Robbins
Here, it’s saying that your decisions have the power to impact your relationships, work, health, money, and how you feel.
7. “Using the power of decision, you can determine whether you’re happy or sad, whether you’re frustrated or excited, enslaved by circumstances, or expressing your freedom.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote emphasizes that by making choices, you have the ability to decide whether you’re happy or sad, frustrated or excited. You can either let circumstances control you or express your freedom through your decisions.
8. “Decision is the source of change within an individual, a family, a community, a society, our world.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote highlights that decisions are what bring about change in individuals, families, communities, societies, and the world as a whole.
9. “A consistent man believes in destiny, a capricious man in chance.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote distinguishes between someone who believes in a planned future (destiny) and someone who relies on luck (chance).
10. “A mind out of control will play tricks on you.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote warns that if your thoughts are not managed, they can deceive or mislead you. It’s important to keep your mind in check to make wise decisions.
How to awaken your mind to achieve success
11. “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.” ― Tony Robbins
In simple words, this quote means that the things we believe in can either help us build and achieve good things or cause problems and destroy things.
12. “You get what you focus on in life.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote is saying that what you pay attention to and think about the most is what you’ll end up getting or experiencing in your life.
13. “Achievers rarely see a problem as permanent, while those who fail to see even the smallest problems as permanent.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote tells us that successful people don’t think problems will last forever, but those who struggle see even tiny problems as never-ending.
14. “Although we’d like to believe it’s our intellect that really drives us, in most cases our emotions—the sensations that we link to our thoughts—are what truly drive us.” ― Tony Robbins
It’s saying that even though we might think our smart thinking guides us, most of the time, it’s our feelings and emotions connected to our thoughts that push us to do things.
15. “In life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote means that many people understand what they should do, but only a few actually do it. Knowing alone isn’t sufficient; you need to put your knowledge into action.
16. “Remember, a real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” ― Tony Robbins
It’s saying that a true decision is when you not only make up your mind but also take a step toward it. If you don’t act on your decision, it’s not a real decision.
17. “Success is processional. It’s the result of a series of small disciplines that lead us into habitual patterns of success that no longer require consistent will or effort.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote means that success happens gradually. It comes from repeatedly doing small things right until they become habits. Once they’re habits, you don’t need to push yourself so hard to keep being successful.
18. “Success truly is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is the result of experience, and experience is often the result of bad judgment!” ― Tony Robbins
It’s saying that being successful comes from making wise choices. But good judgment comes from learning through experience, and sometimes, that experience comes from making mistakes or bad choices.
19. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t life controls you.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote means that to succeed, you need to control your reactions to difficult and pleasant situations. If you can do this, you are in charge of your life. If you can’t, then your life is controlled by these feelings.
Awaken your mind to change your life
20. “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote suggests that to make your life better, you first need to change the way you think and see things.
21. “I am the source of all my emotions. Nothing and no one can change how I feel except me. If I find myself in reaction to anything, I can change it in a moment.” ― Tony Robbins
This quote means that you control your own emotions. No one else can make you feel a certain way. If you don’t like how you feel, you can change it.
22. “Anytime you have difficulty making an important decision, you can be sure that it’s the result of being unclear about your values.” ― Tony Robbins
When it’s hard to make a big decision, it’s often because you’re not sure what you truly believe in or what’s most important to you.
23. “Changing an organization, a company, a country—or a world—begins with the simple step of changing yourself.” ― Tony Robbins
To make big changes in the world, you start by changing yourself. Personal change can lead to bigger changes in organizations, companies, and even the world.
23. “Belief in limits creates limited people.” ― Tony Robbins
When you believe there are limits to what you can do, you become limited in your abilities. Believing in your potential is important.
24. “I don’t worry about maintaining the quality of my life, because every day I work on improving it.” ― Tony Robbins
Instead of worrying about keeping things as they are, focus on making your life better every day.
25. “I think one of the greatest gifts our Creator has given us is the gift of anticipation and suspense.” ― Tony Robbins
Anticipation and not knowing what’s going to happen next make life interesting and exciting.
26. “How boring life would be if we knew how it would all turn out in advance! The truth is that in life, we never know what’s going to happen next! In the next few moments, something could happen that could change the entire direction and quality of your life in an instant.” ― Tony Robbins
27. “We must learn to love change, for it is the only thing that is certain.” ― Tony Robbins
Change is the only sure thing in life, and we should learn to embrace it and see it as an opportunity.
28. “If we don’t direct our own thoughts, we’ll fall under the influence of those who would condition us to behave in the way they desire.” ― Tony Robbins
If you don’t control your own thoughts, other people or outside influences may control your behavior.
29. “If we want to change our lives and shape our destiny, we need to consciously select the words we’re going to use, and we need to constantly strive to expand our level of choice.” ― Tony Robbins
To change our lives and decide where we’re headed, we should carefully choose our words and always try to have more options.
30. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently” ― Tony Robbins
What you do regularly, not just occasionally, is what really affects the course of your life.
31. “Once again, it’s not our references, but our interpretations of them, the way we organize them—that clearly determine our beliefs.” ― Tony Robbins
Our beliefs are shaped not just by our experiences but by how we understand and organize these experiences.
Best Life-changing lesson quotes
32. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” ― Tony Robbins
33. “As long as we structure our lives in a way where our happiness is dependent upon something we cannot control, then we will experience pain.” ― Tony Robbins
34. “Everything we do, we do for a reason.” ― Tony Robbins
35. “Getting old is not a matter of age; it’s a lack of movement. And the ultimate lack of movement is death.” ― Tony Robbins
36. “It’s not actual pleasure that drives us, but our belief—our sense of certainty—that somehow taking a certain action will lead to pleasure.” ― Tony Robbins
37. “Remember, don’t drive into the past using your rear-view mirror as a guide. You want to learn from your past, not live in it—focus on the things that empower you.” ― Tony Robbins
38. “Remember: Success truly is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is the result of experience, and experience is often the result of bad judgment!” ― Tony Robbins
39. “The most important lesson we learn in life is what creates pain for us and what creates pleasure.” ― Tony Robbins
40. “The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of the questions you are asking yourself.” ― Tony Robbins
41. “Promise yourself… To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind, To talk health, happiness, prosperity to every person you meet, To make all your friends feel that there is something of value in them, To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.” ― Tony Robbins
I hope you liked the above Awaken the Giant within quotes by Tony Robbins. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Personal Responsibility Quotes
- Self-responsibility Quotes
- Live a happy life with Tony Robbins
- Stay Positive with daily positive Quotes
- Unshakeable Quotes by Tony Robbins