Read here the best inspirational quotes about discipline.
Discipline is an action that binds a man to certain rules and systems. Man is a living being of this world that can keep himself bound in discipline.
Wherever there is a mass gathering including the self, groups, classes, fields, industries, or societies, it is difficult to control human beings. Discipline is that weapon with the help of which people can be shown the right direction.
Self-discipline is of utmost importance. Because with the help of this a person can control himself. By binding himself to some rules, he can keep his desires in his control, he can control his thoughts, he can control his actions.
A person who can control his thoughts and actions through his self-discipline can face all the difficulties in his life and he can fulfill his dreams.
If a person wants success in his life, then first he has to make some parameters for himself, and according to the parameters, he can show himself the right direction. That’s why discipline is important.
Inspiring Discipline Quotes
Discipline quotes will help you to show the right direction in your life.
What is discipline?
1. “Discipline is when we limit ourselves, put borders around ourselves.” ― Sunday Adelaja
3. “Discipline means creating an order within you. As you are, you are a chaos.” ― Osho
4. “Discipline is what you must have to resist the lure of excuses.” ― Brian Tracy
Importance of discipline
5. “Discipline without direction is drudgery.” ― Donald S. Whitney
6. “True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.” ― Mortimer J. Adler
8. “Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” ― Mike Ditka
9. “The discipline is the key to the success of your life purpose; without that, you reach no anywhere.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
10. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” ― Jim Rohn
11. “Discipline is just doing the same thing the right way whether anyone’s watching or not.” ― Michael J. Fox
Power of a disciplined mind
12. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
13. “If you manage yourself, you control the flow of your time in the right direction. It takes self-discipline to be at the center of control for your own time.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
14. “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” ― John C. Maxwell
15. “Life discipline is the way of success, and the word discipline is the beauty of writing and the speech that makes one unique” ― Ehsan Sehgal
16. “Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.” ― Roy L. Smith
17. “Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.” ― Bernard Law Montgomery
What you can gain from discipline?
18. “Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.” ― Brian Tracy
19. “Discipline leads us to freedom and freedom leads us to fulfillment.” ― Farshad Asl
20. “Decisions help us start. Discipline helps us finish.” ― John C. Maxwell
21. “When you discipline a child, you prepare them for a responsible and accountable adulthood.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
How to be disciplined?
22. “If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind.” ― Lao-Tsze
23. “Don’t let the things of the world distract you. Focus on your purpose.” ― Sunday Adelaja
Self discipline and its power
25. “Self-discipline is the mother of success” ― Topsy Gift
26. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.” ― John C. Maxwell
27. “The foundation of a strong self comes from small acts of daily discipline.” ― Ophelia Filek
28. “To discipline your body, you need a disciplined mind!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
29. “Self-discipline is the ability to organize your behavior over time in the service of specific goals.” ― Nathaniel Branden
30. “Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.” ― René Descartes
31. “He who has conquered his own coward spirit has conquered the whole outward world.” ― Thomas Hughes
32. “No person is free who is not master of himself.” ― Epictetus
33. “If you wouldn’t follow yourself, why should anyone else?” ― John C. Maxwell
34. “Self-discipline is the key to personal greatness.” ― ANIKOR Daniel
35. “Having a strong sense of self-discipline helps us to avoid negativity and achieve the greatness we desire.” ― Amr Okasha
36. “Self-respect is the root of discipline: The sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” ― Abraham Joshua Heschel
37. “The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.” ― Bum Phillips
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Discipline Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: