Here are some positive breakup affirmations to use when you break up with someone.
Positive Breakup Affirmations
1. With every breath I take, I am sending, love, gratitude and healing to every single cell in my body.
2. When the time comes, I’ll open my heart.
3. This person takes a smaller and smaller place in my thoughts every day.
4. This is only temporary pain.
5. This is just an opportunity to love myself even more.
6. This is just a small part of my story
7. This breakup does not define my life.
Also Find: Wednesday Affirmations
8. These experiences are essential for my personal growth.
9. There’s potential for greater things in love.
10. There is something better waiting for me
11. There is nothing wrong with me. I’m yet to find a person who will appreciate me for who I am.
12. There are plenty of good things in my life to think about.
13. The world is my classroom and the people are my assignments.
14. The Universe may have closed this door for me but many more doors are opening in matters of love for me.
15. The Universe is taking me to a better safer place.
16. The Universe has shaken me to awaken me.
17. The more I love myself, the more I receive it from others.
18. Thank you for my struggles, as they do not define me, they GROW ME.
19. People know I have much to offer them.
20. Pain is temporary, and I’ll fight through it.
21. Once you realize you deserve better, letting go is the best decision ever.
22. My wounds are healing
23. My vibes attract my tribe.
24. My time for true love is coming.
25. My loving energy is highly attractive.
26. My heart is whole, healed, and happy.
27. My heart is opening up to new possibilities
28. My heart is open to new possibilities.
29. My friends and family all love me.
30. Just because it didn’t work out does not mean my life is over.
31. It’s time to stop holding on to the past and let the pain go.
32. It’s time to let go.
33. It’s time for me to let go of the past and turn a new page.
34. It’s painful when it ends, but it was worth it. There were good moments that are worth being thankful for.
35. It’s okay to take baby steps.
36. It’s okay to remember, but it’s essential to move on.
37. It’s okay to not be okay and feel like this. But it will go away over time.
38. It’s OK to think about my ex, to question what happened, and to replay every detail in my head. But eventually, I will move on.
39. It is perfectly normal to feel these things after a breakup.
40. It is getting easier day by day
41. It is completely normal that I am upset or devastated over this breakup.
42. I’m only becoming stronger.
43. I’m excited for the things the future will bring me.
44. I’m committed to loving myself unapologetically.
45. I’m a joyful person; this breakup won’t stop me for long.
46. I’ll be ready to receive love again.
47. I’ll be at peace with all these feelings.
48. I will release myself from these chains.
49. I will open my heart when I am ready.
50. I will not blame myself anymore. I will learn from my mistakes.
51. I will not allow my past to bother me anymore. I choose to be happy.
52. I will move on from this.
53. I will love again.
54. I will learn to love myself unconditionally.
55. I will find someone better.
56. I want someone who chooses me, everytime.
57. I understand that I needed this relationship to learn and grow, and that I don’t need it anymore.
58. I strengthen my faith in love by loving myself.
59. I still believe in love.
60. I send Universal love, peace, and happiness to my former partner.
61. I release grief.
62. I release any ways I feel responsible.
63. I release any ways I feel guilty.
64. I release all these unrelenting, painful thoughts and emotions.
65. I release all these feelings of being sick to my stomach.
66. I release all the tension and pain of holding on too tightly.
67. I release all fears of not being perfect.
68. I realize that there’s more to life than that, and I deserve to experience all of it.
69. I open my heart to love and allow myself to be attached to new people.
70. I matter, no matter what.
71. I matter
72. I make myself a priority today.
73. I make my happiness my priority.
74. I lovingly accept all the love from Myself and from my Soulmate.
75. I love myself unconditionally.
76. I love and appreciate myself completely.
77. I let go of past regrets.
78. I learned a lot from this relationship, and I’m thankful for every piece of it.
79. I know there is someone wonderful waiting for me.
80. I know that the pain will ease, and I will find joy in life again.
81. I know that one day I’ll look back and be glad this ended.
82. I know I have worth and value
83. I honor the love I shared
84. I have the potential to experience love greater than I have ever known.
85. I have power over my own life.
86. I have a lot to offer
87. I give all relationships my all
88. I forgive myself for getting hurt.
89. I forgive myself for everything that was said and done.
90. I forgive my part in this.
91. I finally allow myself to move on and not feel stuck anymore.
92. I fill my heart with what’s important. And be done with the rest.
93. I enjoy spending time with myself
94. I don’t need another person to complete me. I am whole.
95. I deserve love, and I will find it one day.
96. I deserve another chance to be loved.
97. I clear all the ways this should not have happened to me.
98. I clear all the ways I struggle just to find a little relief.
99. I clear all the ways I feel I have been deceived.
100. I choose to release anger, hurt, and negative self talk.
101. I choose to let go of my resentment.
102. I choose to let go of my past regrets.
103. I choose to be grateful for the lessons.
104. I choose to be at peace with the way that things are.
105. I choose happiness, health, and harmony
106. I can heal from this, and I will.
107. I can find happiness in any situation.
108. I can and will get through this.
109. I attract positive and healthy relationships
110. I attract only amazing and healthy relationships.
111. I am worthy of love.
112. I am worthy of love even when my heart is hurting.
113. I am worthy of a beautiful loving relationship.
114. I am working on me, for me.
115. I am willing to perceive this situation with more love.
116. I am willing to forgive my partner.
117. I am whole on my own
118. I am strong. I will survive this and become stronger.
119. I am releasing the past.
120. I am ready to receive that love.
121. I am ready for my Soulmate.
122. I am open to new possibilities for my future, ones that I cannot even fathom now.
123. I am not defined by my relationships. I am whole and complete by myself.
124. I am loving and compassionate to myself at all times.
125. I am loved and lovable.
126. I am loved
127. I am likable, lovable, and worthy of love
128. I am letting go.
129. I am letting go of the past and focusing on the future now.
130. I am letting go of that which no longer serves me.
131. I am learning to trust the process
132. I am learning to trust myself.
133. I am learning to love myself unconditionally
134. I am infinitely deserving of love.
135. I am healing more and more every day
136. I am grateful for the lessons
137. I am grateful for everything I learned from this relationship, and I’m ready to move on now.
138. I am grateful for everything good that happened between us, and I’m allowed to keep these memories forever.
139. I am going to be OK. My heart is healing.
140. I am fully capable of healing myself and getting back on my feet.
141. I am free to be the best version of me
142. I am free now, I can breathe freely and feel alive.
143. I am finding peace
144. I am excited to start my new life
145. I am excited about this new beginning.
146. I am enough.
147. I am enough just as I am, and deserve to be loved unconditionally.
148. I am enough
149. I am determined to fill my mind with positive peaceful thoughts every day.
150. I am deserving of love.
151. I am compassionate with myself and my heart.
152. I am committed to my well-being.
153. I am comfortable being alone.
154. I am choosing to let go because I can’t control anyone but myself.
155. I am capable of trusting again
156. I am becoming stronger
157. I am and will move on.
158. I am an attractive person.
159. I am allowing myself to let go.
160. I am allowing myself to feel joy, laugh, and smile.
161. I am allowing myself to feel all my emotions
162. I am allowed to feel joyful without this person.
163. I am a loving, peaceful, joyful person. I am loved and lovable.
164. I accept the pain I feel, and I allow it to naturally decrease as the days go by.
165. I accept that this was not the best and healthiest relationship for me, and I’m yet to find one.
166. Heartbreak only makes me feel stronger.
167. Forgiveness is the quickest way back to joy.
168. Everything is unfolding as it is supposed to.
169. Every heartbreak is a lesson learned.
170. Every heartbreak I’ve ever endured has made me stronger.
171. Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.
172. Even though I’m in pain now, I believe I will get through this and feel better soon.
173. Even though I may miss some things about my ex and my relationship, I am happier and healthier being single.
174. Compassion is my compass.
175. Because forgiveness makes me happy.
176. All my feelings are valid. I am allowed to feel all these emotions.