Find here the collection of some best letting go quotes that will be helpful for you to let go of things that are out of your control.
Life always moves on. Never stops for anyone or never waits for anyone. We also have to move forward. You have to improve yourself as life goes on. Whatever is happening in our life, without thinking too much about it, we should let it go and move forward. It’s not good to be sad by thinking about the mistake we made, and we need to let it go.
If we start worrying about the mistakes or what we have done in the past, even more, then we will not be able to move forward in life. Others will go far ahead of us. That’s why we no need to stop. Whatever obstacles come, we need to face them and move forward leaving behind what is beyond our control.
To help you to let go of things, here are some Letting Go Quotes which will inspire you to let go of the stress from your mind, accept every change in life, and move on.
Inspirational Letting Go Quotes
1. “Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die, and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.” ― Bryant McGill
2. “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” ― Shannon L. Alder
3. “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” ― Steve Maraboli
4. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” ― Steve Maraboli
5. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” ― Steve Maraboli
6. “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” ― Steve Maraboli
7. “If you didn’t love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go.” ― Sarah Dessen
8. “All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.” ― Havelock Ellis
9. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” ― C. JoyBell C.
10. “Let go of something old that no longer serves you in order to make room for something new.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Short Letting go Quotes
11. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” ― C. JoyBell C.
12. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” ― Hermann Hesse
13. “No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” ― Haruki Murakami
14. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” ― Deborah Reber
15. “If letting go, if letting people and things work themselves out in the way that they needed to without your help was the most important thing, then it was also the hardest.” ― Deb Caletti
16. “Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.” ― Roy T. Bennett
17. “Peace of mind arrives the moment you come to peace with the contents of your mind.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
18. “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. “Letting go helps us to live in a more peaceful state of mind and helps restore our balance. It allows others to be responsible for themselves and for us to take our hands off situations that do not belong to us. This frees us from unnecessary stress.” ― Melody Beattie
20. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past and is, therefore, the means for correcting our misperceptions.” ― Gerald Jampolsky
21. “Abundance is a process of letting go; that which is empty can receive.” ― Bryant H. McGill
22. “The main thing in making art often is letting go of your expectation and your idea.” ― Agnes Martin
23. “Creativity can be described as letting go of certainties.” ― Gail Sheehy
Letting go and moving on quotes
24. “By letting go of my fears and concerns, I’ve gained so much happiness and freedom. With that freedom, I’ve also gained confidence.” ― Sabrina Claudio
25. “Letting go. Everyone talks about it like it’s the easiest thing. Unfurl your fingers one by one until your hand is open. But my hand has been clenched into a fist for three years now; it’s frozen shut.” ― Gayle Forman
26. “Your heart’s strength is measured by how hard it holds on. Your self-worth and faith are measured by finally letting go. However, your peace is measured by how long you don’t look back.” ― Shannon L. Alder
27. “Sometimes letting go is simply changing the labels you place on an event. Looking at the same event with fresh eyes.” ― Steve Maraboli
28. “No matter how bad you want a person, if your hearts are in two different places, you’ll have to pass and move on.” ― Alexandra Elle
29. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go of the past that drags you down.” ― Amit Ray
30. “Let go of the battle. Breathe quietly and let it be. Let your body relax and your heart soften. Open to whatever you experience without fighting.” ― Jack Kornfield
31. “Know that everything is in perfect order whether you understand it or not.” ― Valery Satterwhite
32. “The key to letting go is practice. Each time we let go, we disentangle ourselves from our expectations and begin to experience things as they are.” ― Sharon Salzberg
We hope you liked the above Abraham Maslow Quotes. Do not forget to mention your favourite line in the comment box below.