Read the best positive affirmation quotes about life.
Life is a journey and everyone has to complete his journey according to his own pace. Many more people join us in this journey and we have to share our life with everyone. In this journey, we also face many difficulties and these difficulties also teach us new lessons which also help us to move forward.
But the most important thing is how much we recognize ourselves, how much we can prepare ourselves for the journey of life. Self-preparation is also very important before starting any journey. Check out here some best life affirmation quotes said by some famous personalities that will help you to prepare yourself for the journey of your life.
A 30-day program to transform your life to become the master of your time to get ultimate success.
Discover the power within you to create unstoppable confidence and live life on your terms.
Best Life Affirmation Quotes
Find some best inspiring life affirmation quotes to know the journey of your life.
1. “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” ― Albert Einstein
2. “I am happy every day because life is moving in a very positive way.” ― Lil Yachty
3. “I do what I feel is right. I am not scared to walk on a new path and take risks.” ― Aamir Khan
4. “I hope for nothing, I fear nothing. I am free.” ― Nikos Kazantzakis
5. “I take a simple view of life. It is to keep your eyes open and get on with it.” ― Laurence Sterne
6. “I’m killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness.” ― Bill Watterson
7. “I have inspiration and feelings of being alive almost every day I live.” ― Judy Collins
8. “I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.” ― Mae West
9. “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” ― Oscar Wilde
10. “I know who I am. I am not perfect. I’m not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I’m one of them.” ― Mary J. Blige
11. “I don’t expect to live forever, but I do intend to hang on as long as possible.” ― Isaac Asimov
Best Positive Life Affirmation Quotes
12. “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
13. “One day, I will tell my story… where I came from and where I am now and how I remained positive.” ― Nargis Fakhri
14. “I am just a girl chasing her dreams and having an amazing adventure.” ― Madeline Stuart
15. “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” ― Marc Anthony
16. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” ― Douglas Adams
17. “When I am myself, I am happy and have a good result.” ― Jack Ma
18. “I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.” ― Emma Watson
20. “I am always looking forward to learning new things in my life.” ― Shikhar Dhawan
21. “I am a king because I know how to rule myself.” ― Pietro Aretino
Best Life Affirmation Quotes for the day
22. “I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” ― Woody Allen
23. “I slept and dreamt that life was a joy, I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was a joy.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
24. “I am not what you see. I am what time and effort and interaction slowly unveil.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
25. “I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me.” ― Kevin Hart
26. “I have a smile on my face because I am back on the pitch.” ― Wilfried Zaha
27. “I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
28. “I’ve always done whatever I want and have always been exactly who I am.” ― Billie Eilish
29. “Just love me the way I am!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Powerful Life Affirmation Quotes
30. “I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today!” ― William Allen White
31. “I am not afraid… I was born to do this.” ― Joan of Arc
32. “I am the creator of my very own self and I intend to treat me like my greatest masterpiece.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
33. “I am a weapon created by my people, a defiant shout against the looming hand of our own folly.” ― H.S. Crow
34. “If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.” ― Émile Zola
35. “I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches.” ― Alice Roosevelt Longworth
36. “I look back on my life like a good day’s work, it was done and I am satisfied with it.” ― Grandma Moses
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Life Affirmation Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: