Read here the 33 best self-affirmation quotes.
Self-affirmation is to know about yourself, know about your weakness, what is right for you, what are you afraid of, what is your strength.
If you have the knowledge about yourself, then it helps you in improving yourself, helps you to stay active to face all the incoming troubles. It also helps to increase your confidence in yourself. We are sharing here the best positive self-affirmation quotes from famous authors that will encourage you to gain more confidence in yourself.
Best Self-Affirmation Quotes for confidence
Find here some positive self-affirmation quotes to encourage you to gain more confidence.
1. “I’m proud of myself for doing my best. That’s all anyone can ask of me.” ― Stefanie Weisman
2. “I will always find a way and a way will always find me.” ― Charles F. Glassman
3. “One of my rules is never to look sideways at what other people are doing but instead, do what I feel is right.” ― Annie Bryant
4. “I am determined to see the beauty of life, to give it the power to overcome everything else.” ― Elizabeth J. Church
5. “The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.” ― Voltaire
6. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” ― Albert Einstein
7. “I am who I am; no more, no less.” ― Terry Goodkind
8. “When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.” ― Ralph Ellison
9. “I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing a love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success.” ― Napoleon Hill
10. “I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them, and in myself.” ― Napoleon Hill
Positive Self-Affirmation Quotes
Find here some positive self-affirmation quotes to gain some positivity in your life.
11. “I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
12. “I’m willing to lose anything that requires me to hide any part of myself.” ― Glennon Doyle
13. “I’ll abandon everyone else’s expectations of me before I abandon myself.” ― Glennon Doyle
14. “I love and accept myself wholeheartedly and unconditionally.” ― Melissa Ambrosini
15. “I believe that the greatest truths of the universe don’t lie outside, in the study of the stars and the planets. They lie deep within us, in the magnificence of our heart, mind, and soul. Until we understand what is within, we can’t understand what is without.” ― Anita Moorjani
16. “I can do this… I can start over, I can save my own life and I’m never going to be alone as long as I have stars to wish on and people to still love.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
17. “I have my own theory: ignorance is bliss. The less you know, the more confident you can be in tackling things.” ― Stephen Richards
18. “I have The Power to Be because I choose me.” ― Heather Bennett
19. “I have everything I need to get everything I want.” ― Rob Liano
20. “I will stay calm and relaxed no matter what confronts me today tomorrow and every day forth!” ― Allan Rufus
21. “I don’t want someone to believe my lies, I need someone to accept my truths.” ― Kellie Elmore
22. “Today I am someone different. Today I have finally become who I really am.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Daily Short Self-Affirmation Quotes
Find some motivation from the below short self-affirmation quotes.
23. “I love to strengthen myself with a healthy diet, plenty of exercises, and maintaining a strong connection to myself.” ― Renae A.Sauter
24. “Every morning, look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
25. “I am careful with whom I spend my time. I surround myself only with those who encourage and uplift me.” ― Human Angels
26. “I give myself permission to enjoy the present moment.” ― Human Angels
27. “My life belongs only to me. I let go of all the expectations that others have of me. My life doesn’t belong to anybody, except to me and to Life itself.” ― Human Angels
28. “I totally allow myself to feel every emotion, whatever it is and I observe it from my inner space of love and silence.” ― Human Angels
29. “I know for sure, to be a leader I have to be a reader.” ― Faiz Triumph
30. “I looked into the mirror; I could see all the body parts that belong to me, but I couldn’t see myself.” ― Jim Borna
31. “If I think I can do it, then my actions will be “I CAN” and I am able to do it. So the result or the consequence will be “I did it!”.” ― Diana Rose Morcilla
32. “I will do the best I can, as long as I can.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
33. “I want to be the shape of water, to become formless and not easily defined by others… able to flow wherever I desire and to shape myself as needed.” ― Kianu Starr
I hope you liked the above Self-Affirmation Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.