Find here the motivational quotes & thoughts on the fear of failure that will help you to overcome the fear of your mind to achieve your targeted goal.
Often we think about the result before doing any work. And this thought sometimes stops us from achieving our goals. Failure is the first step to success. If we will not fail, we will not able to know the value of success. Success is not an object.
Success is a set of many failures and the learning from those failures, which you got on the way to your destination. Sometimes we got scared by thinking about failures that have not come yet. We start asking ourselves, “Can I be able to do this?” “What if I don’t get it?”
Sometimes the people around us often say the same thing. They may not have the intention to scare us, but they talk about the fear of failure. For example, If you want to start a business, people around you like your friends will tell you “Business is not in your blood”, “You won’t be able to do business”, or “What do you know about business?”. Do not think much about it.
Failure teaches us about many ways, in which there is no scope for success. So we have to accept failure as a teacher by removing the fear from our minds. To help you, we have come up with some motivational quotes & inspiring thoughts about the fear of failure, which will help you to overcome the fear in your mind.
Best Fear of Failure Quotes
Find some inspiring fear of failure quotes that will help you to know how to become fearless from your failure.
1. Author: Paulo Coelho Quote: “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – This quote tells us that the only thing that can truly stop us from reaching our dreams is when we are too afraid of failing. Our fear can paralyze us and prevent us from even trying.
Inspiration: It inspires us to overcome our fear of failure and take action toward our dreams because often, our fear is the only thing standing in our way.
2. Author: Napoleon Bonaparte, Quote: “He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.” – This quote means that if you are always afraid of losing or failing, you’re more likely to fail. Fearing failure itself can lead to failure.
Inspiration: It inspires us to be confident and not let the fear of failure control our actions. Believing in our abilities can lead to success.
3. Author: Emmanuel Apetsi, Quote: “Don’t let the fear of failure stop you; the world needs your greatness.” – This quote encourages us not to allow our fear of failing to hold us back because the world can benefit from the unique and great things we have to offer.
Inspiration: It inspires us to embrace our potential and not be deterred by fear, reminding us that our contributions are valuable to the world.
4. Author: Jeanette Coron, Quote: “Don’t let the fear of failure keep you away from your destiny.” – This quote reminds us that our fear of failing should not prevent us from fulfilling our life’s purpose and reaching our goals.
Inspiration: It encourages us to pursue our destiny, even if it means taking risks and facing the possibility of failure, as fulfilling our destiny is worth it.
5. Author: Mandi Hart, Quote: “Fear of failure killed more dreams than anything else. Don’t allow fear to have the victory. Start dreaming today and put feet to that which you carry in your heart.” – This quote emphasizes that the fear of failure can destroy more dreams than any other factor. It urges us not to let fear win, to start dreaming, and to take action on our heartfelt aspirations.
Inspiration: It motivates us to overcome our fear, start pursuing our dreams, and take steps to make them a reality.
6. Author: Debasish Mridha, Quote: “The greatest obstacle to success is the fear of failure.” – This quote highlights that the most significant barrier to achieving success is our fear of failing. Fear can hold us back from reaching our full potential.
Inspiration: It encourages us to recognize and overcome our fear of failure because doing so is key to achieving success.
7. Author: Anup Kochhar, Quote: “The fear of failure kills creativity and intelligence. The only thing it produces is conformity.” –This quote suggests that the fear of failing stifles our creativity and intelligence, making us conform to the safe and familiar, rather than exploring new ideas and possibilities.
Inspiration: It reminds us that embracing our creativity and intelligence requires us to overcome the fear of failure and take risks.
8. Author: Tim Fargo, Quote: “Confidence is what we get when we take fear, face it and replace it.” – This quote tells us that confidence comes when we confront and overcome our fears, replacing fear with self-assurance.
Inspiration: It inspires us to confront our fears, as doing so can lead to increased confidence and self-belief.
9. Author: Habeeb Akande, Quote: “Fear of failure prevents you from realizing your dreams of success.” – This quote states that being afraid of failing can block us from achieving success and realizing our dreams.
Inspiration: It motivates us to confront our fear of failure and take steps toward our dreams because letting fear hold us back will hinder our success.
10. Author: Veronica Roth, Quote: “Fear doesn’t shut you down; it wakes you up.” – This quote suggests that fear should not paralyze us but instead should motivate us to take action and be more alert.
Inspiration: It encourages us to use fear as a source of energy and motivation to face challenges, rather than allowing it to immobilize us.
Fear of failure quotes to never be afraid to fail
The best inspiring fear of failure quotes to know how to never be afraid to fail while trying to achieve your target.
11. Author: Aristotle, Quote: “He who has overcome his fears will truly be free.” – This quote means that when you conquer your fears and stop being afraid, you will find real freedom in your life. Fear can hold you back, but overcoming it can set you free.
Inspiration: It inspires us to face our fears, as doing so can lead to true freedom and a more fulfilling life.
12. Author: Roy T. Bennett, Quote: “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” – This quote tells us that instead of being afraid of failing, we should be afraid of not even attempting to try. Regretting not trying can be more significant than the fear of failing.
Inspiration: It encourages us to take risks, try new things, and not let the fear of failure stop us from pursuing our goals and dreams.
13. Author: Marilyn Monroe, Quote: “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” – This quote reminds us that failing at one thing doesn’t mean we’ll fail at everything in life. It’s important to keep trying and not let one failure define our future.
Inspiration: It inspires us to persevere and have faith in ourselves even when we face setbacks, knowing that failure in one area doesn’t mean we can’t succeed in others.
14. Author: Henry Ford, Quote: “Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” – This quote suggests that when you fail, it’s a chance to start over with more knowledge and wisdom. Failure can be a stepping stone to success.
Inspiration: It motivates us to see failure as a learning experience and an opportunity to improve and try again, making us better equipped for success.
15. Author: Ellen DeGeneres, Quote: “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.” – This quote means that experiencing failure helps you appreciate and understand success better. Without failure, we might not fully grasp what success means.
Inspiration: It encourages us to see failure as a valuable teacher, shaping our understanding of success and making us appreciate it even more when we achieve it.
16. Author: Roger Von Oech, Quote: “Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.” – This quote highlights that failure has two advantages. First, it teaches you what doesn’t work, which is valuable information. Second, it provides a chance to try a different, potentially better approach.
Inspiration: It inspires us to embrace failure as a source of knowledge and innovation, motivating us to keep trying with new strategies.
17. Author: Roy Bennett, Quote: “Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.” – This quote compares failure to stairs, suggesting that each failure is a step that takes us closer to success. We have to climb these “failure stairs” to reach our goals.
Inspiration: It motivates us to see failure as a necessary part of the journey to success and encourages us to keep moving forward, learning and growing with each setback.
18. Author: Harsh Agrawal, Quote: “Once you learn to celebrate your failures, you are on the way to becoming the real deal!” – This quote tells us that when we can appreciate and even celebrate our failures, we’re on the path to becoming a genuine and accomplished person. Failure is a part of the process.
Inspiration: It inspires us to have a positive attitude towards failure, seeing it as a stepping stone to personal growth and success. Celebrating failures means embracing the opportunities they offer.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Fear of Failure Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
Quotes source: Goodreads