Find here the motivational quotes & thoughts on fear of failure that will help you to overcome the fear of your mind to achieve your targeted goal.
Often we think about the result before doing any work. And this thought sometimes stops us from achieving our goals.
Failure is the first step to success. If we will not fail, we will not able to know the value of success. Success is not an object. Success is a set of many failures and the learning from those failures, which you got on the way to your destination.
Sometimes we got scared by thinking about failures that have not come yet. We start asking ourselves, “Can I be able to do this?” “What if I don’t get it?”
Sometimes the people around us often say the same thing. They may not have the intention to scare us, but they talk about the fear of failure. For example, If you want to start a business, people around you like your friends will tell you “Business is not in your blood”, “You won’t be able to do business”, “What do you know about business?”. Do not think much about it.
Failure teaches us about many ways, in which there is no scope for success. So we have to accept failure as a teacher by removing the fear from our mind.
To help you, we have come up with some motivational quotes & inspiring thoughts about fear of failure, which will help you to overcome the fear in your mind.
Inspiring Quotes About Fear of Failure
1. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” ― Paulo Coelho
2. “He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
3. “Don’t let the fear of failure stop you; the world needs your greatness.” ― Emmanuel Apetsi
4. “Don’t let the fear of failure keep you away from your Destiny.” ― Jeanette Coron
5. “Fear of failure killed more dreams than anything else. Don’t allow fear to have the victory. Start dreaming today and put feet to that which you carry in your heart.” ― Mandi Hart
6. “The greatest obstacle to success is the fear of failure.” ― Debasish Mridha
7. “The fear of failure kills creativity and intelligence. The only thing it produces is conformity.” ― Anup Kochhar
8. “Confidence is what we get when we take fear, face it and replace it.” ― Tim Fargo
9. “Fear of failure prevents you from realizing your dreams of success.” ― Habeeb Akande
10. “Fear doesn’t shut you down; it wakes you up.” ― Veronica Roth
11. “He who has overcome his fears will truly be free.” ― Aristotle
12. “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” ― Roy T. Bennett
13. “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” ― Marilyn Monroe
14. “Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” ― Henry Ford
15. “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
16. “Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.” ― Roger Von Oech
17. “Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.” ― Roy Bennett
18. “Once you learn to celebrate your failures, you are on the way to becoming the real deal!” ― Harsh Agrawal
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Fear of Failure Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring quotes about future thinking
- Inspiring quotes about acceptance
- Inspiring quotes about worry
- Never Give Up Quotes