Read here Inspiring quotes said by Groucho Max on various topics such as life, leadership, learning from mistakes & more.
Who is Groucho Max?
Julius Henry “Groucho” Marx was one of America’s greatest comedians. He is considered to have been a master of quick wit. He made people laugh for nearly seven decades with his snappy one-liners and sharp wit. He appeared in 13 feature films with his siblings the Marx Brothers.
Groucho Marx Inspiring Quotes
Groucho Marx on Book
1. “A book is man’s best friend.” ― Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx on Learning from mistake
2. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.” ― Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx on Life
3. “The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” ― Groucho Marx
Read: Michael Jackson Quotes
Live in present Quotes
4. “Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, and I’m going to be happy in it.” ― Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx on Leadership
5. “Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men — the other 999 follow women.” ― Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx on Age
6. “Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.” ― Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx’s Laughing quotes
7. “The only real laughter comes from despair.” ― Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx on Friendship
8. “No one is completely unhappy at the failure of his best friend.” ― Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx on Woman
9. “Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.” ― Groucho Marx
10. “Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.” ― Groucho Marx
Related: Christopher Reeve Quotes
11. “I never forget a face, but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.” ― Groucho Marx
12. “I’m not crazy about reality, but it’s still the only place to get a decent meal.” ― Groucho Marx
13. “If you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong.” ― Groucho Marx
14. “If a black cat crosses your path, it signifies that the animal is going somewhere.” ― Groucho Marx
15. “Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There’s no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere.” ― Groucho Marx
Related: Ogden Nash Inspiring Quotes
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Groucho Max Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: