Find here the 16 best Inner Strength Quotes that will help you to know the importance of the strength inside you.
Inner strength is such a strength, with the help of which a person can do any work. Inner strength is considered to be the greatest strength of humans.
It is an unstoppable belief in himself. Without the help of anyone, a person can accomplish many difficult tasks.
As long as a person has this strength, then he does not depend on anyone else, he can control his mind & body.
Inner Strength Quotes to grow your strength
How to find inner strength?
1. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ― Marcus Aurelius
2. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always looks.” ― Marcus Aurelius
4. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou
5. “Faith gives you inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life.” ― Gregory Peck
6. “A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” ― Dalai Lama
7. “It’s not the depth of your intellect that will comfort you or transform your world. Only the richness of your heart and your generosity of spirit can do that” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
Meditate to get strength
8. “Meditation is realizing and expanding your inner beauty in every direction.” ― Amit Ray
Being loved by someone
9. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
Pain to gain strength
10. “Pain is painful but necessary to gain inner power of being.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Search for strength
11. “Search deep within your soul, you will find strength.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Have the faith to get strength
12. “No matter what happens to you, if you have life, with faith and hope, you will live to see your situation change.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” ― Mother Teresa
Obstacles gives strength
14. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” ― Christopher Reeve
15. “Don’t fear challenges. They often give us the opportunity to strengthen our courage, faith, and inner strength.” ― Debasish Mridha
Unity is strength
16. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” ― J.K. Rowling
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inner Strength Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Self-discipline quotes to discipline yourself
- Unique life quotes to enjoy your life
- Self-motivation quotes to motivate yourself