Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about courage.
Courage is the ability to do something without fear. At the same time, the ability to put your point of view, your opinion in front of everyone is also called courage. Courageous people do not have any fear of speaking their words or doing any work. No matter what difficulties come in the way, his attitude is always in completing the work.
Courageous people’s dreams always come true. Because they have the ability to fulfill their dreams. If you want to fulfill your dreams, you have to be courageous too. Check out here the best inspirational quotes about courage that will help you to know more about it and to become a courageous person.
Courage Quotes to be more courageous
Courage quotes will help you to become more courageous to achieve what you want.
Quotes to know the importance of courage
Find here the courage quotes to know the importance of courage.
It is the most important virtue
1. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” ― Maya Angelou
2. “Courage is the greatest of all virtues, because if you haven’t courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others.” ― Samuel Johnson
It is like love
3. “Courage is like love, it must have hope for nourishment.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
They always help others
4. “The strongest people find the courage and caring to help others, even if they are going through their own storm.” ― Roy T. Bennett
It is the greatest quality of a mind
5. “You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.” ― Aristotle
Your dreams will come true
6. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ― Walt Disney
How to be courageous?
Courage quotes to be more courageous:
1. “The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable.” ― Paul Tillich
Be who you are
2. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” ― E.E. Cummings
Follow your talent
3. “Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.” ― Erica Jong
Conquer your fear
4. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
5. “Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
Never be afraid
6. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
7. “The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” ― Robert Green Ingersoll
8. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” ― Winston Churchill
9. “Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Do things only when you’re scared
10. “True courage is being afraid, and going ahead and doing your job anyhow, that’s what courage is.” ― Norman Schwarzkopf
Faith in yourself
11. “You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Always try again
12. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
13. “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” ― Carrie Jones
They always forgive others
14. “Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.” ― Nelson Mandela
Do what you imagined
15. “Courage is the capacity to confront what can be imagined.” ― Leo Rosten
Inspiring Quotes about Courage
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
2. “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” ― Maya Angelou
3. “Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit.” ― Baltasar Gracian
4. “We ought to face our destiny with courage.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
5. “Happy are those who dare courageously to defend what they love.” ― Ovid
6. “Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.” ― Amelia Earhart
7. “Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence.” ― Thomas Szasz
8. “Courage is on display every day, and only the courageous wring the most out of life.” ― Zig Ziglar
9. “Pride is holding your head up when everyone around you has theirs bowed. Courage is what makes you do it.” ― Bryce Courtenay
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Motivational Quotes About Courage. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Challenges Quotes to face difficulties
- Imagination Quotes to achieve goal
- Motivational words to inspire you
- Motivational words to live by
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
Quotes source: Goodreads