Read here the best inspirational quotes about apathy to know how it affects your life.
What is apathy? Apathy is a mental state due to which you feel indifference. You will find yourself lacking motivation, you will not have as much confidence in yourself, and will always depend on others before making any plans. There will be no desire to learn anything new or meet new people.
The below Apathy Quotes will help you to understand better how it works in your life, what to do to overcome yourself from it.
Inspirational Apathy Quotes
Find the best motivational Apathy Quotes that will help you to remove indifferent thoughts and to feel confident about yourself.
1. “The opposite of love does not hate, it’s indifference, The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.” ― Elie Wiesel
2. “Killing myself was a matter of such indifference to me that I felt like waiting for a moment when it would make some difference.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky
3. “Perfect behavior is born of complete indifference. Perhaps this is why we always love madly someone who treats us with indifference.” ― Cesare Pavese
4. “Desire is half of life; indifference is half of death.” ― Kahlil Gibran
5. “When attention turns into indifference or love fades away into a grey zone of discomfort, only imagination can bring us back to the limelight of life.” ― Erik Pevernagie
6. “Indifferentism is the worst kind of disease that can affect people.” ― Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
7. “Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” ― Aristotle
Inspirational Apathy Quotes to take care of yourself
Find some learning inspirational Apathy Quotes that will help you to take care of yourself while you have a lack of motivation.
8. “It’s a highly deceptive world, one that constantly asks you to comment but doesn’t really care what you have to say.” ― David Levithan
9. “Apathy is a trap. There is no challenge… so there is no reward. Remember, there is always free cheese in a mousetrap.” ― Steve Maraboli
10. “Apathy is not compatible with love.” ― Simon Tam
11. “When we surrender to apathy and expect the world to deliver everything to us, we deliver ourselves to a slow death and we sacrifice the best of our potential to the worst of our decisions.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
12. “Apathy perishes us, while Sympathy empowers us.” ― Ghassan Shahrour
13. “We may not choose apathy, but when we choose anything other than love and empathetic justice, we get apathy by default.” ― Ken Wytsma
Best Apathy Quotes to feel confident
When you are feeling lack of motivation the below apathy quotes will help you to feel confident about yourself.
14. “The world won’t be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.” ― Albert Einstein
15. “Apathy is the door to ignorance. Empathy is the door to wisdom.” ― Suzy Kassem
16. “Apathy sets in when our passion for the future is miscarried.” ― Andrew Root
17. “Apathetic people sit back and wait for things to get better before they move. Radical people make things get better, by how they move.” ― Shannon L. Alder
18. “I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate-it’s apathy. It’s not giving a damn.” ― Leo Buscaglia
19. “Apathy is the “worst of them all” when it comes to the various evils of the world.” ― Helen Keller
20. “The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in the democracy.” ― Charles de Montesquieu
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Apathy Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: