Naseeruddin Shah is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest actors in the history of Indian Cinema. You can find some motivational quotes said by him Naseeruddin Shah to find some motivation.
Naseeruddin Shah Short Biography
Naseeruddin Shah was born on 20 July 1950. He had a passion for acting and used to participate in school plays in his childhood. In 1971, Naseeruddin reached the National School of Drama to learn acting. After taking training from there, came to Pune to try in films. His acting was being praised everywhere, but no one was ready to take him as a hero.
Initially, Naseeruddin was working in a small role. He did not get a chance to work on the big screen. Slowly he went ahead in parallel cinemas. In the ’70s and ’80s, Naseeruddin’s fame in the movie started increasing. He got married at the age of 20. He also had a daughter. But their marriage did not last long. His wife left him and went to Iran.
He married a second time and had two sons from the second marriage. After the death of Naseeruddin’s first wife, his daughter also started living with him. He also started directing films. Today he is a successful actor and film director in the Bollywood film industry.
Naseeruddin Shah Motivational Quotes
We are sharing here the 27 inspiring quotes said by Naseeruddin Shah to find motivation in your life.
Naseeruddin Shah Quotes on Acting & Work
1. “An actor’s job is to find variations of the same emotion in his being so that it doesn’t look the same every time he expresses grief or joy.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
2. “When I see an emotion being enacted by a great actor, I always feel I can never do that.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
3. “Don’t opt for acting as an escape from education.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
4. “Unfortunately, in our country, crying is mistaken for good acting.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
5. “I am never comfortable working with stars.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
6. “Acting is fun, but directing is very stressful.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
7. “Actors have to learn that they are as important to a movie as the camera is as important as the sound and less important than the script.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
8. “Acting is learned, not taught.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
9. “I don’t scoff at the desire to make good movies. I scoff at the quality of poseurs masquerading as masters of the medium.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
Life, Romance Quotes by Naseeruddin Shah
10. “A person takes his path.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
11. “My father tried to guide me the best way he thought I should go, and it didn’t work. I went the way I wanted to.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
12. “I have gone into every project with the same enthusiasm and the same hope, but some have worked out, and some haven’t.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
13. “I have done practically everything that I wanted to do in my life.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
14. “Humans are the only ones who are the custodians of other people’s morals.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
15. “Any youngster who comes to me and says he wants to act, I tell him to complete his education first because, for too long, uneducated actors have ruled the roost in the acting world.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
16. “I am the king of old-school romance.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
17. “I do enjoy thinking about the past.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
Naseeruddin Shah Quotes on Cinema
18. “I don’t think cinema has the power to change anybody’s life.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
19. “I feel that cinema can’t change society or bring a revolution.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
20. “I’m also not sure of cinema as a medium of education.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
21. “Documentaries can be educative, not feature films.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
22. “No actor can give his best performance without the help of the director.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
23. “I’m not trying to prove myself a great filmmaker. I don’t know much about filmmaking anyway. I’m trying my hand at it to see if I’m any good.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
Naseeruddin Shah Best Quotes & Sayings
24. “My dream is to produce a generation of actors who realize what the function of an actor in a movie is supposed to be.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
25. “The magic of theatre is how much can you stimulate the mind of the audience, not how many illusions you can create.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
26. “A lot of scripts are written with an eye on what will be popular or what will titillate or what this actor can do well. I don’t think those kinds of scripts ever work.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
27. “Learning a craft is up to you, whether you are doing theatre or movies.” ― Naseeruddin Shah
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Naseeruddin Shah Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: