You must read Amitabh Bachchan Quotes to get inspiration for your life.
Amitabh Bachchan is considered one of the greatest and most influential actors in the history of Indian cinema. He is proud of Indian cinema. Amitabh Bachchan was born on 11 October 1942 in Allahabad. His father was Hindi poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan and his mother social activist, Teji Bachchan. When he was born, the Quit India movement was going on. That’s why he was named Inquilaab. Later he was named Amitabh.
He has been named the “Angry Young Man” of India for his on-screen roles in Hindi films. In 1988, he was named the Shahenshah of Bollywood after his film Shahenshah. He is also called Saadi Ka Mahanayak and Big B.
Before joining acting, his voice was rejected twice by All India Radio. But he didn’t give up. His first earning in the film industry was as a voice-over artist. Since then he has acted in more than 200 Indian films in his career.
He has won several awards in his career, including four National Film Awards as Best Actor, Dadasaheb Phalke Award, and several International Film Awards. He has won sixteen Filmfare Awards and is the most nominated artist in any major acting category at Filmfare with a total of 42 nominations. The Government of India has honored him with the Padma Shri in 1984, the Padma Bhushan in 2001, and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015 for his contribution to the arts. The French government also honored him with its highest civilian honor, the Knight of the Legion of Honor, in 2007 for his extraordinary career in the world of cinema.
Let’s read the 38 Amitabh Bachchan Quotes to learn about how to give respect to women, how to handle situations in life, how to work energetically, and more.
Related: Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Respect for women
1. “You are a woman, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
2. “Don’t let anyone make you believe the length of your skirt is a measure of your character.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
3. “Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgment. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
4. “’ No’ is an entire sentence in itself. No means no, and when somebody says it, you need to stop.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
5. “Life is a blur when one is essaying different roles; it is so fulfilling.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
6. “No one is perfect, and criticism is always welcome and expected.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
7. “Everyone must accept that we will age and age is not always flattering.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
8. “Everybody wants to live. But sometimes the body just gives up.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
9. “It’s a war zone, my body, and one which has been through a great deal.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
10. “Basically, I am just another actor who loves his work and this thing about age only exists in the media.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
11. “I have never been a superstar and never believed in it.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
12. “Frankly, I’ve never really subscribed to these adjectives tagging me as an ‘icon’, ‘superstar’, etc. I’ve always thought of myself as an actor doing his job to the best of his ability.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
Handling his life
13. “I just lead my life as naturally, as normally as I possibly can. But I can’t help it if controversy is hounding me day in and day out.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
14. “I don’t spend much time looking back at what happened. I do remember it, but I don’t see any purpose in wanting to look back.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
15. “People are fed up with seeing the same thing over and over. They want a qualitative change.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
Love & Energy for work
16. “I am insecure about tomorrow. Will I get another job? Will it be appreciated?” ― Amitabh Bachchan
17. “I will pursue acting for as long as I have a face and body that is acceptable to the people, but I still worry that if I don’t do better tomorrow, it will all go away.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
18. “Having no work would be terrible for me.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
19. “I want to perform and be tested; I want the vibrant energy of the younger generation of directors and actors to rub off on me.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
20. “I don’t use any techniques; I’m not trained to be an actor. I just enjoy working in films.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
21. “I resigned because I do not know how to play petty politics.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
22. “I would rather be an aware citizen, and if an opportunity were to arise where I would have to make a statement, I would happily do that.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
23. “Foreigners have no idea of the diversity of India and its culture. We hope to be able to give them a glimpse of that diversity.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
24. “Whether the work that I do shall succeed or achieve critical acclaim is for the audience to decide.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
25. “Audiences change because life changes. Amitabh Bachchan
26. “When thoughts come together, they can be more positive than an individual thought.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
27. “These are rare moments in an actor’s life, where you’re put in an environment that is so natural, and you get natural performances.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
28. “I get up in the morning, have a job to do, go there, come home, be with the family, that’s it.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
29. “I don’t have anything in particular to achieve; I don’t want to go in any particular direction. I just want to take up the challenges of life as we go along.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
30. “If the modes are changing, one goes along with it.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
Work & Career
31. “I have never really been confident about my career at any stage.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
32. “I want to keep working. I shall continue to do my best.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
33. “I sign a film based on the story, the role I play, and the maker.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
34. “I sometimes feel that I have been born to attract controversy.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
35. “I don’t agree that I have a lot of confidence.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
36. “I have fans across the globe.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
37. “I like poems and keep sharing them online.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
38. “I am not exactly a gadget freak and have regular phones. But I keep multiple phones because if there’s a network issue in one, then I can use another one.” ― Amitabh Bachchan
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Amitabh Bachchan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the below Motivational quotes mentioned below: