Raising your standards means learning to speak up, defend your point of view, and be honest with other people about your wants and needs. It means knowing when to say is enough. The quality of your life is the reflection of your standards.
Here are some inspiring quotes to raise your standards to raise the quality of your life.
Raise Your Standards Quotes
Read the below quotes to raise your standards.
1. “Raise your quality standards as high as you can live with, avoid wasting your time on routine problems, and always try to work as closely as possible at the boundary of your abilities. Do this, because it is the only way of discovering how that boundary should be moved forward.” ― Edsger W. Dijkstra
2. “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.” ― Anthony Robbins
3. “Don’t let yourself stagnate or reach a plateau. Keep learning, keep improving. Be open to change. Your ability to constantly raise the bar higher and set standards will help you evolve and take you to the next level.” ― Roopleen
4. “When you know yourself and your strengths, there is always something you can do to raise the standard for everyone.” ― Megan Rapinoe
5. “If you want to raise your standard of living, raise your standard of giving.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
6. “Set the standards for what you expect of people and the correct ones will join your cause.” ― Shannon L. Alder
7. “Surrounding yourself with empowering books and people on a daily basis will put you into a positive state that will inspire you to raise your standards. Please keep in mind it’s a process of conditioning.” ― Martin Meadows
8. “Start dream building. Raise your standards to excellence. Imagine yourself at your best and work on self-improvement. Transform yourself to a higher state of being, by concentrating on becoming excellent at what you want.” ― Mark F. LaMoure
9. “You truly want to make some serious changes in your life then you must start by raising your standards.” ― Tony Johnson
10. “When God raises your standard of living, the world will know, because His ways are unlimited.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
11. “We ALL have areas in our lives where we can grow and expand, We ALL have areas where we are stuck, We ALL have the potential for raising our “personal standard.” ― Lee H. Baucom
12. “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in your life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve. You need to set and live by these standards no matter what happens in your life.” ― Anthony Robbins
13. “The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of the questions you are asking yourself.” ― Anthony Robbins
I hope you liked the above Raise Your Standards Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Personal Responsibility Quotes
- Self Responsibility Quotes
- Believe in Yourself Quotes
- Accept Yourself Quotes
- Know Yourself Quotes
- Trust Yourself Quotes
- Best Brave Quotes
- Be Who You Really Are Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.