Find here some inspirational know yourself quotes if you want to find yourself and to make a better version of yourself.
Knowing oneself is necessary, knowing oneself is like acquiring achieving great knowledge of the world. When you know yourself, about your weaknesses, about your abilities, your strength, what is best for you. It helps you to live a better life.
Often people start talking about others. But those who have knowledge of themselves, stop spending their time talking about others, about the feelings and emotions of others. They have the only focus to make better themselves.
That’s why you need to find out about yourself, not about others. In this article, we are sharing some motivational know yourself quotes that will help you to know more about yourself and your abilities.
A 30-day program to transform your life to become the master of your time to get ultimate success.
Discover the power within you to create unstoppable confidence and live life on your terms.
Inspiring Quotes to know yourself
Read here motivational know yourself quotes to learn why it is important, how to know yourself, and what you will gain after knowing yourself.
Why it is important to know yourself?
Knowing yourself is very important. When you become aware of yourself, you become aware of your strength, your abilities, your weaknesses. There are also various reasons, you need to know yourself. Some inspiring quotes about knowing yourself will help you to know why it is important to know yourself.
1. “Knowledge of the self is the root of all knowledge.” ― Heidi M. Morrison
2. “Some people think that if they don’t know their faults, they don’t have any.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
3. “Ignorance is the greatest slave master in the universe.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
4. “Until you know yourself, all that you know is useless, because your life will lack direction.” ― Geoffrey Ocaya
6. “One must know oneself. If this does not serve to discover the truth, it at least serves as a rule of life, and there is nothing better.” ― Blaise Pascal
7. “Connecting with yourself and knowing yourself is a monumental and life-changing event.” ― Bryant McGill
8. “The power of getting to know one another is so immense eclipsed only by first getting to know ourselves.” ― Bryant McGill
Getting to know yourself quotes
9. “Unless we take that first step into the unknown, we will never know our own potential!” ― Allan Rufus
10. “A person who does not read and never seeks to increase personal knowledge will always remain imprisoned by ignorance and unable to escape a cellblock of drudgery and despair.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster
11. “Knowing your weakness is a strength.” ― Dr. Toyin Omofoye
12. “A person who does not read and never seeks to increase personal knowledge will always remain imprisoned by ignorance and unable to escape a cellblock of drudgery and despair.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster
13. “If you don’t know what you want, others will want you for what they know! You must know yourself!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
How to know yourself?
There are several ways to know yourself. Read the know yourself quotes to gain knowledge about yourself.
14. “A person must know who he is. A person must understand himself, improve himself, learn his weaknesses in order to overcome them. It is hard for a person to understand his own weaknesses.” ― Kingsley George
15. “Learning to locate your own gut response is essential if you are to be able to identify and acknowledge your intuition.” ― Laurie Nadel
16. “Find comfort in questioning yourself.” ― Bryant McGill
17. “Spend seven minutes each day imagining and feeling having what you want. Do it until you know your desire belongs to you, as you know your flame belongs to you.” ― Rhonda Byrne
18. “Be happy with who you are and what you do, and you can do anything you want.” ― Steve Maraboli
19. “Your own shortcomings are the best ground to grow your sense of humor.” ― Stu Konigsberg
21. “What is worth knowing is always within you; what you know from the outside world is always a superficial knowledge.” ― Shiva Negi
22. “How would your life be different if you stopped focusing on what you didn’t want and started focusing on what you do want? Let today be the day…You establish a clear intent, make a plan, and take actions towards your intent.” ― Steve Maraboli
23. “Without silence, we can neither know ourselves, another, nor the depth of anything beautiful. We learn how to take silence into the noise.” ― Donna Goddard
24. “Without suffering there is no knowing of the soul.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
25. “Self-realisation is the highest knowledge you can ever seek into your life—The rest are simply facts.” ― Mwanandeke Kindembo
26. “If you are going to accept anything, accept who you are.” ― J.R. Rim
27. “Know what you really want. Know why you want it and how you will get it. That’s the key!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
28. “Many people know themselves but hardly believe what they know. To be a leader, knowing yourself is not enough; you must believe what you know about yourself!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
29. “Know your weaknesses and respect them.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
What will you get after knowing yourself?
Once you know about your weaknesses, abilities, and strengths, it helps you to set goals for yourself. Read the motivational quotes to know yourself more.
30. “If you know the brightness of your heart, you will never fear the darkness.” ― Debasish Mridha
31. “If you know who you are then your ego feels safe instead of fearful and is more open to exploration.” ― Julia Woodman
32. “The only thing that we will ever truly know is ourselves; our personal being is our finest creation.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster
33. “To know yourself, you must sacrifice the illusion that you already do.” ― Vironika Tugaleva
34. “Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life!” ― Allan Rufus
35. “When you know the knower within, you don’t need to know further. When you know the meditator within, you don’t need to meditate further, When you truly know the worshiper in you, you are to be worshiped.” ― Amit Ray
36. “The more you know yourself, the more patience you have for what you see in others.” ― Erik H. Erikson
37. “Your title is what you are; your visions are who you are. When you know who you are, then you will know where you can be useful most.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
38. “To know the essence of one’s own being is the supreme knowledge.” ― Shiva Negi
39. “When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up.” ― Germany Kent
40. “Self-understanding is a lifetime endeavor. It is not a weekend seminar. It does not come in capsule form.” ― Vironika Tugaleva
Motivational Quotes to know yourself
Read here the motivational know yourself quotes that will help you to know and understand yourself and to live a better and happy life.
41. “I have to figure out why I worked at a job I hated for years, I have to find out why I can’t see what everyone else sees in me. I don’t feel beautiful. When I look in the mirror, I never saw beautiful. For this to happen to someone like me, it’s devastating. I don’t want you to think it’s vanity, it isn’t. I can’t see me and I need to be able to do that, I need to find out what I’m like and what I want, I have to be comfortable in my own skin before I can be in a relationship the way you want.” ― Christine Feehan
42. “Peel yourself layer by layer. There is an absolute earth-shattering magnificent person waiting to be discovered.” ― Hiral Nagda
43. “There is more than one road to spiritual salvation. We discover a philosophical way of living by encountering the world, culling knowledge from all available resources, and thinking reverently about life.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster
44. “As long as you keep secrets and suppress information, you are fundamentally at war with yourself…The critical issue is allowing yourself to know what you know. That takes an enormous amount of courage.” ― Bessel A. van der Kolk
45. “Using reason without applying it to experience only leads to theoretical illusions. Ideas derived from real-world experiences lead to the acquisition of knowledge, and the accumulation of time-tested principles leads to wisdom.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster
46. “There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.” ― Deepak Chopra
47. “My friends, life is so serious that if you are not aware of whom you are, your “youniversity” will be prestigious but unknown!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
48. “The economy of your country shall never determine the size of your three square meals if you know you can rise against and above all limitations! The climatic emergencies in the weather shall never determine your survival rates if you know you are above their standards!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
49. “If you see yourself as other people see you, it means you are lost, you don’t know yourself and you have closed down a world-class university of diligence!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
50. “Be what you are, but be careful in what you’re doing.” ― Solitude’s Friend
51. “Fit yourself where you are before you fix yourself where you can be!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
52. “Before you think of asking for support from someone for the success of your dreams, ask yourself “how much of what I have can I invest?” Help yourself first!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
53. “There are some people who through hurts do not feel they are good enough and this is a destroyer of their self-images. As a true believer in your dream, you need to see yourself as God sees you. God sees you as his own handiwork and that is pretty great to carry you through!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
54. “Find your inner peace! Don’t be caught up in your outer world. Pay greater attention to your inner world.” ― Allan Rufus
55. “Your life mainly consists of 3 things! What you think, What you say, and What you do! So always be very conscious of what you are co-creating!” ― Allan Rufus
56. “Find out what my Individual Divine and Unique Power is and offer it outwards in harmony with all life!” ― Allan Rufus
57. “Knowledge is the only virtue,” because “Once a man knows good from evil, nothing on earth can compel him to act against that knowledge.” ― Socrates
58. “Know yourself who I really am because there is nothing in this life more than self-knowledge. Human life is only for self-realization and this is what we should strive for, without this a man can never be happy.” ― Shiva Negi
59. “Once a man knows good from evil, nothing on earth can compel him to act against that knowledge.” ― Socrates
60. “Know your worth. Examine what you tolerate!” ― Jyoti Patel
I hope you liked the above Inspiring Know yourself Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: