Read here some best quotes about self centered.
A self-centered person is highly concerned about himself and his needs and interests and talks about himself in front of others.
If someone talking about some particular issue, at that time a self-centered person talks only about himself.
If you ask him anything, he will tell only about himself. What he likes, what he doesn’t like, how much he is struggling, etc.
Those who always talk about themselves, make every issue about themselves, and usually say “me, me, me! They don’t care about others. Even if they know the issues of others, but they never talk about others, they talk only about themselves.
But we cannot call people with this self-centered quality selfish. Because selfish people never think about anyone and they don’t do anything for anyone. But self-centered person only talks about their identity.
To know more about self-centered people, check out the below inspiring self-centered quotes that will help you to know more about them.
Self Centered Quotes
1. “You consider yourself, your most fascinating subject.” ― Britt Bennett
2. “It’s good to be selfish. But not so self-centered that you never listen to other people.” ― Hugh Hefner
4. “Self-centered leaders manipulate when they move people for personal benefit. Mature leaders motivate by moving people for mutual benefit.” ― John C. Maxwell
5. “In today’s world, by nature, we are all self-centered. And that often leads to selfishness.” ― Gary Chapman
6. “Self-Centered Cultures Narrow Your Viewpoint.” ― New Scientist Magazine
7. “Self-centered people don’t have the time to understand another person’s point-of-view or feelings.” ― everydayhealth.com
8. “Self-centered is someone who only thinks about himself, his own needs and his own interests, or is actions or behaviors taken by someone that shows a concern only for that person’s needs.” ― yourdictionary.com
9. “Someone who is self-centered is only concerned with their own wants and needs and never thinks about other people.” ― collinsdictionary.com
10. “Self-centered people often steer conversations to revolve around themselves and they tend to get bored when the focus isn’t on them.” ― wikihow.com
11. “Self-centered people want everything to go their way all the time.” ― wikihow.com
12. “Self-centeredness can be a symptom of depression or anxiety.” ― wikihow.com
13. “If you’re having trouble getting rid of your self-centered behavior, don’t assume that you’re a bad person or give up on yourself.” ― wikihow.com
14. “Self-centeredness is sometimes a by-product of a deeper issue, like depression or anxiety.” ― wikihow.com
15. “Feeling compassion for yourself doesn’t make you selfish! It’s important to take care of your mental and emotional well-being.” ― wikihow.com
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Self Centered Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: