Read the below motivational thoughts & inspiring Anxiety Quotes to know how it affects everyone’s life.
Anxiety is the fear of uncertain threats. It is always with you and also affects your daily life like feeling nervous, restless, tense, weak or tired, unable to concentrate on the work, etc. Although there is no specified medicine for it, you can overcome your anxiety. But first, you need to know about it.
We are sharing here some inspiring & learning Anxiety Quotes on anxiety, which will help you to understand anxiety.
Also read: Inspiring Quotes to know how to overcome anxiety
Inspiring Anxiety Quotes
Find the inspirational Anxiety Quotes that will help you to know how it affects your life.
1. “Anxiety is love’s greatest killer.” ― Anais Nin
2. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ― Amit Ray
3. “Man is not worried by real problems so much as by his imagined anxieties about real problems.” ― Epictetus
4. “Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths.” ― C. H. Spurgeon
5. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” ― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
6. “Anxiety was born in the very same moment as mankind. And since we will never be able to master it, we will have to learn to live with it—just as we have learned to live with storms.” ― Paulo Coelho
7. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” ― Epictetus
8. “Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.” ― Charles Spurgeon
9. “Temperamentally anxious people can have a hard time staying motivated, period because their intense focus on their worries distracts them from their goals.” ― Winifred Gallagher
Anxiety Quotes to know its effects your life
Motivational Anxiety Quotes to know how it affects your life.
10. “Fear and anxiety many times indicates that we are moving in a positive direction, out of the safe confines of our comfort zone, and in the direction of our true purpose.” ― Charles F. Glassman
11. “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” ― Chinese proverb
12. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” ― Dalai Lama
13. “Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.” ― Kahlil Gibran
14. “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges.” ― Bryant McGill
15. “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” ― Roy T. Bennett
17. “You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.” ― Dan Millman
18. “If you want to conquer overthinking, bring your mind to the present moment and reconnect it with the immediate world.” ― Amit Ray
19. “Overthinking is not a disease; it is due to the underuse of your creative power.” ― Amit Ray
20. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” ― Roy Bennett
21. “No amount of regret can change the past. No amount of anxiety can change the future.” ― Karen Salmansohn
22. “Most of your unhappiness in life comes from the fact that you are listening to yourself instead of talking to yourself.” ― John Piper
Quotes about Anxiety and Stress
23. “When we are anxious about what is going to happen next, we are not staying in our now!” ― Evinda Lepins
24. “People hate people a lot, so people suffer from anxiety.” ― Anuj Jasani
25. “Learn to appreciate the success of other people, you will never go through anxiety.” ― Anuj Jasani
26. “Depression is a state of deep anxiety. It is better to pray about everything than worry about nothing.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
27. “Anxiety does not take away stress; it just enhances it. If you accept changes with optimism and love, anxiety will melt away.” ― Debasish Mridha
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Anxiety Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
Quotes source: Goodreads