Read the best inspiring trust in God quotes to help you to believe in God.
If you are a person who does not believe in yourself and does not do his duty properly, then there is no use in trusting in God, He will never help you. If you are doing your work in the right way, and making the necessary efforts to achieve your goal, then God will never let you down.
Whoever you are, even if you do not have the right tools to complete your work, if you put your efforts to do that work with full dedication and hard work, then God will definitely help you. Always keep trust in God, believe in yourself, do your duty properly.
Check out here the best inspirational Quotes about trust in God from some famous authors that will help you to believe in yourself and believe in God.
Trust in God Quotes
Believe in yourself first (Swami Vivekananda’s Thoughts)
1. “You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.” ― Swami Vivekananda
2. “He is an atheist who does not believe in himself. The old religions said that he was an atheist who did not believe in God. The new religion says that he is an atheist who does not believe in himself.” ― Swami Vivekananda
He gives everything that you need
3. “God did not give me everything that I wanted. But, He gave me everything that I needed!” ― Swami Vivekananda
Make yourself worthy (Mother Teresa’s Thoughts)
4. “God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.” ― Mother Teresa
5. “I’m a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.” ― Mother Teresa
6. “God does not require that we be successful only that we be faithful.” ― Mother Teresa
Motivational Quotes to trust in God
7. “God has no religion.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
8. “Anything under God’s control is never out of control.” ― Charles Swindoll
9. “God will always be there when you need Him most. Trust in Him.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
10. “God loves you so much that he is willing to hold something from you for the perfect time!” ― Rachel Hamilton
11. “Keep trusting God. He will lead you in every step of the journey.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
12. “God has a plan for you and even if you cannot see where it is going, trust Him and following where He leads you.” ― Paul Chaloux
13. “You must also keep your faith in God to guide you forward if the way is not clear. Whether the journey is long or short, He will help you as long as you place your trust in Him.” ― Christina Baker Kline
14. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” ― Germany Kent
15. “When you have favor on your life, God will always place people on your path to help you along the way.” ― Germany Kent
16. “Trusting God does not mean believing he will do what you want, but rather believing he will do everything he knows is good.” ― Ken Sande
17. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears.” ― Criss Jami
18. “Everything happens for a reason. Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory.” ― Germany Kent
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Trust in God Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Faith in God Quotes
- Inspiring Truth of Life Quotes
- Inspiring Spread Love Quotes
- Inspiring Inner Peace Quotes