There is a famous thought of Albert Einstein, “A life not lived for others is not a life.” We are living in a world where there are many more people like us also living. Maybe we are living a good life, but it doesn’t mean that everyone is living their life like us. Somebody always needs help from someone. If they are not helped in their necessary time, then there is no point in living our life. We are living a good life, but people around us are living life in a lot of trouble, then we will not get happiness. If the people around us lived happily, we would also be able to live happily. That would be true humanity. Read the below humanity and reality quotes that will help you to live a meaningful life.
Inspiring Humanity and Reality Quotes
Find some inspiring humanity and reality quotes to live for others.
1. “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
2. “We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.” ― Leo Tolstoy
4. “Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.” ― Ralph Ellison
5. “There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
6. “Your life’s work determines your legacy and the impact that you have on the world.” ― Germany Kent
Deep Humanity and Reality Quotes
7. “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.” ― Philip K. Dick
8. “Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.” ― Michelle Hodkin
9. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
10. “People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.” ― Roy T. Bennett
12. “May we unite in our diverse pursuits to create a peaceful world.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Helping Humanity Quotes
13. “Love is not an emotion. It is your very existence.” ― Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
14. “Every single time you help somebody stand up you are helping humanity rise.” ― Steve Maraboli
15. “The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
16. “Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves.” ― Horace Mann
17. “Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.” ― Deepak Chopra
18. “Humanity will destroy itself, body and soul before it will learn a simple lesson.” ― Dan Wells
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Humanity and Reality Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: