Read the inspiring quotes from the book “A Simple Path” by Mother Teresa that will help us know how to pray to God & Love easily to people.
Mother Teresa has devoted her life to giving hope to the hopeless in more than one hundred and twenty countries. She inspires us all to find a way to translate our spiritual beliefs into action in the world. Mother Teresa appeared on the list of the world’s ten most admired women. Her life gave us powerful lessons in loving, serving, and respecting our fellow human beings, especially those who were poor and deprived.
A simple path is an inspiring book that will help us learn how to pray, love more easily, and offer service to others. A Simple Path also tells the story of the founding of the Missionaries of Charity, their purpose and practice, and the results of their tireless work.
A Simple Path is a unique spiritual guide for Catholics and non-Catholics alike: full of wisdom and hope from the one person who has given us the greatest model of love in action in our time.
A Simple Path Quotes from Mother Teresa
Find here some best learning quotes from the book to live a meaningful life.
Quotes on The greatest diseases in the society
1. “The greatest disease is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on “Heaven is our home”
2. “Anyone is capable of going to Heaven. Heaven is our home. People ask me about death and whether I look forward to it and I answer, ‘Of course because I am going home.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on “Look at the poor with compassion”
3. “Do we look at the poor with compassion? They are hungry not only for food, but they are also hungry to be recognized as human beings.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on Death
4. “Dying is not the end, it is just the beginning.” – Mother Teresa
5. “Death is a continuation of life. This is the meaning of eternal life; it is where our soul goes to God, To be in the presence of God, to see God, to speak to God.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on Poverty
6. “Here are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. There’s a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.” – Mother Teresa
7. “How can you truly know the poor unless you live like them?” – Mother Teresa
8. “Poverty is a wonderful gift because it gives us freedom–it means we have fewer obstacles to God.” – Mother Teresa
9. “Those who are unwanted, unloved, and uncared for become just a throwaway of society -that’s why we must really make everybody feel wanted.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on Find Happiness
10. “Eventually I’ve come to realize that the fewer possessions you have the happier you are.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on “Be faith in God”
11. “When you focus on money and property ownership, you go the way of the material world. It becomes your agenda and then faith can fly out of the window. There has to be faith and trust in God’s reality.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on Love
12. “If I can’t see God’s love in my brother and sister then how can I see that love in somebody else? How can I give it to somebody else?” – Mother Teresa
13. “Everybody has got some good. Some hide it, some neglect it, but it is there.” – Mother Teresa
14. “Jesus very clearly said, ‘Love one another as I have loved you,’ Love in action is what gives us grace.” – Mother Teresa
15. “Love is love — to love a person without any conditions, without any expectations.” – Mother Teresa
16. “We pray and, if we are able to love with a whole heart, then we will see the need of love.” – Mother Teresa
17. “When you know how much God is in love with you then you can only live your life radiating that love.” – Mother Teresa
18. “Works of love are always a means of becoming closer to God, so the more we help each other, the more we really love God better by loving each other.” – Mother Teresa
19. “Works of love are always works of joy.” – Mother Teresa
20. “Works of love are works of peace and purity.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes on Peace
21. “The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of prayer is faith, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service and the fruit of service is peace.” – Mother Teresa
Inspiring Quotes from A Simple Path
22. “We are not called to be successful, but faithful.” – Mother Teresa
23. “We cannot do great things, but only small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
24. “We cannot give to the outside what we don’t have on the inside. This is very important.” – Mother Teresa
25. “We have all been created for greater things, to love and to be loved.” – Mother Teresa
26. “We’re just pebbles being thrown into the sea causing ripples, and one ripple can be made by one small act of service, and this is the start of many.” – Mother Teresa
27. “When all you’ve got is all you’ve got, all that’s left is to be yourself and you can only receive. And that, in a sense, is why the poor are blessed because they know what really matters.” – Mother Teresa
28. “When we die we are going to be with God, and all those we have known who have gone before us: our family and our friends will be there waiting for us. Heaven must be a beautiful place.” – Mother Teresa
29. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is yet to come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Quotes from the Book “A Simple Path”. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Spelling It Out For Your Career Quotes
- No Greater Love Quotes
- The Light In The Heart Quotes
- Dream Big Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.