Read here Inspiring Quotes said by Nagarjuna Akkineni to find motivation in your life.
Who is Akkineni Nagarjuna?
Akkineni Nagarjuna Rao is a famous Indian actor who acts primarily in Telugu language films. Apart from Telugu, he also acted in various languages including Hindi and Tamil. He has acted in more than 100 films in different languages. He is one of the evergreen actors in Indian cinema.
How was Nagarjuna’s life journey?
Akkineni Nagarjuna was born on 29 August 1959 in Madras. His father is the veteran actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao and his mother is Annapurna. He married Lakshmi Daggubati, sister of the actor Venkatesh in February 1984. He divorced his wife Lakshmi in 1990 and then married actress Amala in June 1992. Nagarjuna has 2 sons, Naga Chaitanya and Akhil Akkineni. Nagarjuna began his acting career as a child artist in the Telugu film Sudigundalu in 1967. In 1986, he made his debut as a lead actor through the Telugu film Vikram. The film was a success, giving Nagarjuna a good start. Nagarjuna got positive reviews for his performances in movies. He has acted in over 100 films as a lead actor as well as playing supporting and cameo roles.
What has Nagarjuna achieved in his life?
He is one of the evergreen actors in Indian cinema. He has acted in more than 100 films in different languages. He has received 9 state Nandi Awards, 3 Filmfare Awards South, and 2 National Film Awards. Nagarjuna does a lot of charity work along with his wife.
Read below motivational quotes said by Nagarjuna Akkineni on various topics to find motivation.
Akkineni Nagarjuna Inspiring Quotes
1. “The intelligence of cinema-goers should be respected.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
2. “Sometimes people just need to be heard. They find happiness in sharing their thoughts.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
3. “At home, we never used to perform pujas every day. But God has always been there in the hearts.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
4. “The adulation from viewers is a huge stimulant for me, and it keeps me going.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
5. “Just getting a degree is not enough, and you need to sell your ideas.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
6. “My father used to see God in human beings and in his work. Each person has his own way.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
7. “Style has become a crucial differentiating factor for most actors in the industry. I generally choose my look based on the character I essay. I research a lot on the Internet and pick something that would suit my face.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
8. “I believe, for an actor, both the success of his film and awards are equally important.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
9. “People should try and look for something that constantly keeps them motivated, and they start enjoying what they are doing.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
10. “The success of a film at the box office will ensure happiness to the entire unit, but individual awards are like vitamin shots that will help boost the morale of an actor.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
11. “A film’s success does not depend on box office collection and the number of days it was screened but on the amount of satisfaction an actor can draw from it.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
12. “The films I’ve done with all my heart have gone on to become huge hits.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
13. “It’s good to have a governing body to oversee matters in making films, but you can’t blame films for what is happening in society.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
14. “My passion is filming and making them.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
15. “I want to continue acting as long as I can because being on the sets is a big stress buster for me.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
16. “I can’t possibly think of stopping my visits to the sets because I’m old.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
17. “I want to make good, fun films, not necessarily experimental ones.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
Health & Fitness
18. “Besides regular exercising, one should also take care of his or her daily habits such as adequate sleep and drinking lots of water.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
19. “I don’t believe in the concept of working out rigorously to pump muscles. It may be effective, but when you stop working out, it comes back to square one.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
20. “If you follow a strict diet for a few months, flaunting six packs abs is no big deal.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
21. “When I remember my mother, it makes me really sad. But, when I remember my father, it makes me smile.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
22. “Some films change your life a little.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
23. “As an actor with star status, I can’t restrict myself to one type of film and role.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
24. “Everybody deserves an opportunity to fulfill their dreams.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
25. “Brilliance needs to be expressed properly.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
26. “Frankly, I love my independence too much to give it up.” ― Akkineni Nagarjuna
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.