Josh Brolin is an American actor. He is the recipient of several accolades, including a Critics’ Choice Movie Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a nomination for an Academy Award. He also played the role of Marvel Comics’ supervillain, Thanos, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Find here the list of some motivational Josh Brolin Quotes for life motivation.
Josh Brolin Life Motivational Quotes
1. “You have to be okay with wins and losses. You can’t just be looking for the wins and, when the losses happen, you can’t buy more and more because you’re sure it’s going to bounce. We call that revenge trading.” ― Josh Brolin
2. “Fear – there’s always fear. You re-create yourself in every movie, don’t you?” ― Josh Brolin
3. “There’s always been violence in movies, and there will always be violence in movies. Whether it lends to the one psychotic that’s out there, thinking the worst thoughts you could possibly thing, is always going to be a mystery.” ― Josh Brolin
4. “Nothing misleads people like the truth.” ― Josh Brolin
5. “When accepting or preparing for a role, fear is the motivating factor.” ― Josh Brolin
6. “It’s probably a bit of a power trip when you befriend somebody enough that they trust you to tell you things.” ― Josh Brolin
7. “I remember at the premiere of my second movie I started crying. I thought I’m so bad that I either have to stop this and do something else or learn what I’m doing.” ― Josh Brolin
Josh Brolin Inspirational Quotes
8. “I covered my face because they had taken my wisdom teeth out.” ― Josh Brolin
9. “I’ve been given an amazing opportunity and I could not be more grateful. But I also know that all this will eventually die off. It’s not real. It will go away and then you’ll go away and then, I don’t know, I’ll be left sitting in some English hotel room.” ― Josh Brolin
10. “The only way change will ever happen is if we speak up, and we have to know that it actually has an impact. Because we have a lot more power than we think we do, I think.” ― Josh Brolin
11. “I have to tell you, you can’t have an ego when you’re an actor. A lot of actors have them, but in reality, most of those people are just sensitive artists dying for a hug and a compliment.” ― Josh Brolin
12. “To complain now would be kind of sad. I like the way things are going.” ― Josh Brolin
13. “I love the competitive part of stocks. A lot of fear and greed, that’s all it is. All I see is green and red.” ― Josh Brolin
I hope you liked the above Josh Brolin Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Swami Vivekananda Quotes
- Andrew Carnegie Quotes
- Albert Einstein Quotes
- Mark Cuban Quotes
- Rumi Inspirational Quotes
- William Shakespeare Quotes
- Charles Darwin Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.