You must read Inspiring Quotes said by Milkha Singh.
Milkha Singh is known as The Flying Sikh. He came to India at the time of the partition of India and Pakistan. The riots that took place at the time of Partition took away their family from them. Life in India was difficult and full of challenges. He joined the Indian Army in 1953. While staying in the army, Milkha Singh prepared for 400 meters race. In 1957 and 1958, he held many records in his name. The name Milkha Singh started spreading all over the world. He has achieved many successes in his country. He is the only athlete to win gold at 400 meters at the Asian Games as well as the Commonwealth Games. In 2008, journalist Rohit Brijnath described Singh as “the finest athlete India has ever produced”. Milkha Singh died on 18 June 2021 at the age of 91. The reason for his death is considered COVID-19.
Milkha Singh’s last wish (Most inspiring for all): Milkha Singh’s last wish: Before leaving the world, I should see that someone should rise from this country, take the gold medal that fell from my hands, and sing the national anthem and wave our Triranga in the Olympic Games.
So, let’s read one of the finest athletes of India, legendary Milkha Singh’s motivational quotes.
Milkha Singh Inspiring Quotes
Read here some energetic quotes from Milkha Singh to find motivation.
1. “Milkha Singh’s life is an open book.” ― Milkha Singh
2. “Life is not made by the lines of the hand. Life is made by your hard work and willpower.” ― Milkha Singh
3. “Astrology makes you the biggest man in the world. Do not believe.” ― Milkha Singh
4. “The person who has the willpower, the person who has the craze to work hard, the person who has the discipline and character that person can rise from the ground and touch the sky. That person can become a hero from zero.” ― Milkha Singh
5. “The whole world knows Milkha Singh. Because Milkha Singh has fought to the death. There is willpower in Milkha Singh. There was a craze in Milkha Singh to work hard. He showed it.” ― Milkha Singh
6. “You think according to the place you lived.” ― Milkha Singh
7. “The stomach makes a person everything.” ― Milkha Singh
8. “If you do something extra in your work, you will move forward.” ― Milkha Singh
9. “If you want to stay physically fit, you should control your mouth.” ― Milkha Singh
10. “The mouth kills a person in two ways. One is speaking and another is eating.” ― Milkha Singh
11. “If you get anything in return against the honor of the country, then finish that thing.” ― Milkha Singh
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Motivational Quotes from Milkha Singh. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Sachin Tendulkar Motivational Quotes
- Rahul Dravid Motivational Quotes
- Virat Kohli Quotes to find motivation
- Sourav Ganguly Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.