You must read Inspiring Quotes said by Milkha Singh.
Milkha Singh is known as The Flying Sikh. He came to India at the time of the partition of India and Pakistan. The riots that took place at the time of Partition took away their family from them. Life in India was difficult and full of challenges. He joined the Indian Army in 1953. While staying in the army, Milkha Singh prepared for a 400-meter race. In 1957 and 1958, he held many records in his name. The name Milkha Singh started spreading all over the world. He has achieved many successes in his country. He is the only athlete to win gold at 400 meters at the Asian Games as well as the Commonwealth Games. In 2008, journalist Rohit Brijnath described Singh as “the finest athlete India has ever produced”. Milkha Singh died on 18 June 2021 at the age of 91. The reason for his death is considered COVID-19.
Milkha Singh’s last wish (Most inspiring for all): Milkha Singh’s last wish: Before leaving the world, I should see that someone should rise from this country, take the gold medal that fell from my hands, and sing the national anthem and wave our Triranga in the Olympic Games.
So, let’s read one of the finest athletes of India, legendary Milkha Singh’s motivational quotes.
Milkha Singh Inspiring Quotes
Read here some energetic quotes from Milkha Singh to find motivation.
1. “Milkha Singh’s life is an open book.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh is saying that his life is like a book that is open for everyone to read. It means he is open and honest about his life and experiences, and he doesn’t hide anything. This can inspire us to be open and honest about our own lives.
2. “Life is not made by the lines of the hand. Life is made by your hard work and willpower.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh is telling us that the future is not decided by the lines on our palms (like in palmistry), but by the effort we put in and our determination. This encourages us to believe in our own hard work and determination to shape our lives.
3. “Astrology makes you the biggest man in the world. Do not believe.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh is saying that we shouldn’t rely on astrology or horoscopes to determine our greatness. He encourages us not to believe in such things and instead, believe in our own abilities and efforts to achieve greatness.
4. “The person who has the willpower, the person who has the craze to work hard, the person who has the discipline and character that person can rise from the ground and touch the sky. That person can become a hero from zero.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh is telling us that anyone who has strong determination, a strong desire to work hard, self-discipline, and good character can achieve great things, even if they start with nothing. This inspires us to believe in our potential for success.
5. “The whole world knows Milkha Singh. Because Milkha Singh has fought to the death. There is willpower in Milkha Singh. There was a craze in Milkha Singh to work hard. He showed it.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh explains that he is well-known because he never gave up, worked extremely hard, and had strong willpower. He encourages us to persevere, work hard, and show our determination, which can lead to recognition and success.
6. “You think according to the place you lived.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh suggests that our surroundings and environment can influence our way of thinking. This quote encourages us to be aware of how our environment can shape our thoughts and to make conscious choices about our beliefs and attitudes.
7. “The stomach makes a person everything.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh emphasizes the importance of good health and nutrition. He means that taking care of your stomach (eating well) is essential for overall well-being. This quote inspires us to prioritize our health and diet.
8. “If you do something extra in your work, you will move forward.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh is saying that if you put in extra effort and go beyond what’s expected in your work, you will progress and succeed. This quote motivates us to put in that extra effort to achieve our goals.
9. “If you want to stay physically fit, you should control your mouth.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh is advising that to maintain good physical health, we should be mindful of what we eat. Controlling what we put in our mouth (our food choices) is essential for staying fit. This quote encourages us to make healthy food choices.
10. “The mouth kills a person in two ways. One is speaking and another is eating.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh highlights that our mouth can harm us in two ways: through harmful words, we say (speaking) and through unhealthy food choices (eating). This quote inspires us to be careful about both our speech and our diet.
11. “If you get anything in return against the honor of the country, then finish that thing.” ― Milkha Singh
Milkha Singh is telling us that if we ever do something that goes against the honor of our country, we should stop and correct it. This quote inspires us to uphold the dignity and respect of our nation in all our actions.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Motivational Quotes from Milkha Singh. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Sachin Tendulkar Motivational Quotes
- Rahul Dravid Motivational Quotes
- Virat Kohli Quotes to find motivation
- Sourav Ganguly Quotes