Rahul Dravid is known as “the Wall of Indian cricket”. He has saved the Indian cricket team from losing out of many matches on his own capability. Dravid is best known for his unique batting technique and is regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket. His words will give real inspiration to us. Let’s read 46 Rahul Dravid Quotes that will help you to believe in yourself.
Rahul Dravid Motivational Quotes
Find the below motivational quotes said by Rahul Dravid on topics such as self-help, life, problem-solving, real talent, and more.
If you are a cricket lover, then below cricket quotes will help you to find some motivation.
1. “You have to play according to the situation and adapt quickly.”
2. “When people bat at the top of the order and are in great form like Sachin they will score runs.”
3. “You realize that it’s the game that has helped you to achieve everything.”
4. “My approach to cricket has been reasonably simple: it was about giving everything to the team.”
5. “There are so many fans and so many people who care deeply about this game, and it is because of these fans that we are who we are as cricketers.”
Self-help Quotes by Rahul Dravid
Help yourself to achieve what you want with the help of the inspirational quotes from Rahul Dravid.
6. “The important thing is to believe in yourself.”
7. “I never use to sleep when I had a match the next day. The interest always motivated me to do more.”
8. “You want to play cricket, and studies are also important.”
9. “Reading helps me take my mind away from cricket.”
10. “Reading allows me to recharge my batteries.”
11. “In a cricket career, your life is in some ways controlled for you.”
Life Quotes by Rahul Dravid
Know the meaning of life by reading the life quotes from Rahul Dravid.
12. “There are millions who still support you, love the game and the players. You just accept it and move on.”
13. “Cricket has been my life for so many years and it will continue to be so.”
14. “Even when we grow up we have highs and lows.”
15. “Growing up in a middle-class family, cricket was not the final choice.”
16. “When I missed some fun things in my life it didn’t matter to me because cricket was more important.”
Rahul Dravid Inspiring Quotes
Find some inspiration in your life with the below Rahul Dravid motivational quotes.
17. “A lot of parents come to me and ask how can I make my son a cricketer. I just tell them that you can never make your son a cricketer; they have to become one.”
18. “I enjoy going to the theater, the music, and the way they produce it, it gives me so much joy and pleasure.”
19. “I honestly took up coaching because I just enjoyed it.”
20. “No dream is ever chased alone.”
21. “I was given the talent to play cricket. I don’t know why I was given it. But I was.”
22. “I owe it to all those who wish it had been them to give of my best, every day.”
23. “The chance to celebrate victory and success with a group of other people is something I have enjoyed doing.”
24. “One has to love the game from the beginning stage. Then a character should be guided and trained as a cricketer.”
25. “I gave equal importance to both cricket and studies.”
26. “The learning process starts when you are too young, it’s the time when you should realize that both good and bad will come your way eventually.”
Family is important for everyone in every situation. Know here the importance of family with the help of quotes said by Rahul Dravid.
27. “My parents were never strict. They never forced me to do things that I don’t like.”
28. “Your family plays an important role in a tough time.”
29. “My parents never bother if I was a successful cricketer or not because at the end of the day I was their son.”
30. “Cricket is not the end of life that’s what always helps from the family perspective.”
31. “A career in sport is almost impossible to manage without the support, and guidance, and reassurance of family and friends.”
Rahul Dravid Problem Solving Quotes
Do not run away from the problems. You need to face & solve the problem in your life. Read the below problem-solving quotes said by Rahul Dravid.
Read: Problem Solving Quotes to solve the problems in your life
32. “You can handle tough things over time and experience.”
33. “I have failed at times, but I have never stopped trying.”
34. “I have the kind of personality that I always look ahead than look at what’s happened. It does help a lot, especially when you’ve done badly or you’ve failed.”
35. “You have to make a choice when you are up for something. It’s no pressure. It’s just enjoyment and love for what you do.”
36. “We judge talent by people’s ability to strike a cricket ball. The sweetness, the timing. That’s the only thing we see as talent.”
37. “Things like determination, courage, discipline, temperament, these are also talent.”
38. “Fitness just helps you execute those cricketing skills for longer and more consistently.”
39. “Sometimes fitness is a good thing to have, but you have to recognize that fitness takes you only so far. Skills are the most important thing.”
Rahul Dravid Motivational Quotes
Stay motivated with the below motivational quotes of Rahul Dravid.
40. “A lot of parents come to me and ask how can I make my son a cricketer. I just tell them that you can never make your son a cricketer; they have to become one.”
41. “No dream is ever chased alone.”
42. “We need to celebrate victory and success with a group of other people.”
43. “As a cricketer, there are days when you will do extremely well with the bat and there are also days when you don’t perform well.”
44. “I am not the only intense or intellectual cricketer. I played with other cricketers who could be pretty intense and intellectual.”
45. “Cricket is just something that I am good at, just like various people are good at various things.”
46. “You need to spend a lot of time working on your skills and honing your skills.”
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Rahul Dravid Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You can also read our other motivational quotes from the below list.
- Sachin Tendulkar Quotes
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni Quotes
- Virat Kohli Quotes to find motivation
- Sourav Ganguly Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.