Find here the list of some inspiring quotes said by the God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar.
Sachin Tendulkar is considered one of the greatest batsmen in the history of the sport, the God of cricket. He is not only the best cricketer but also a humble person. As long as he was present on the cricket field, every Indian sat in front of his TV and enjoyed cricket.
We have collected some most inspiring quotes said by him. These quotes include his hard work, life experience, life achievement that will motivate you. So let’s see the Most Inspiring Quotes of Sachin Tendulkar.
46 Most Inspiring Sachin Tendulkar Quotes
Read here motivational quotes said by Sachin Tendulkar on various topics such as how to be humble, how to achieve success in your life, and more.
1. “If you remain humble, people will give you love and respect even after you have finished with the game.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
2. “I always respect my bat. I never threw my bat ever.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
3. “For me, playing cricket was like going to a temple. I always wanted to win, never wanted to lose at any cost.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
4. “Cricket is in the foreground, the rest is in the background.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
5. “You can stop me from leading India, but no one can stop me from playing cricket.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
6. “Cricket is like oxygen to me. Without cricket, I’m nothing.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
7. “Give your best effort without worrying about the results.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
8. “Whatever you want to be in life, make sure to give your best and don’t find shortcuts.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
9. “Any active sportsman has to be very focused; you’ve got to be in the right frame of mind.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
10. “If your energy is diverted in various directions, you do not achieve the results.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
11. “Give your six hours to your work and then take whatever the result.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
12. “Do not think too far ahead. Just do one thing at a time.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
13. “Just continue the way you are going.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
14. “Never believe in comparison, whether they are about different eras, players, or coaches.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
15. “It’s the conscious mind that messes things up.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
16. “The conscious mind is constantly telling you, this might happen or that might happen, even before it has happened.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
17. “If you are doing the right thing, you don’t need to worry about what people are saying.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
18. “While you are doing your work you can’t think of how much works are pending to do.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
19. “Chase your dreams because dreams come true.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
20. “If one man is representing India in cricket, do not blame that person when things go wrong.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
21. “People throw stones at you and you can turn them into milestones.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
22. “Things don’t always happen the way you planned.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
23. “The opposition works on your game and comes up with certain plans on you.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
24. “The body and mind are not going to be working in the same direction all the time.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
25. “Sometimes your body doesn’t move in the same direction as your mind.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar Quotes to achieve success in your life
Read here some learning quotes from little master Sachin Tendulkar if you want to achieve success in your life.
26. “If everyone will spend their energy in the right direction, then we can move ahead.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
27. “Set small targets. Achieve that target, then go to the next level.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
28. “You don’t do at the age of 35 what you did at 16.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
29. “If after giving 100 percent, you fail five times in a row, no problem. But if you don’t try, you won’t succeed.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
30. “Before you lay a foundation on your work, there should be a solid foundation in your heart.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
31. “We can’t go to the 50th floor straight away. We must start on the ground floor.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
32. “Life is like a book. It has numerous chapters, it also has lessons in it. It is made up of a wide variety of experiences and resembles a pendulum where success and failure, joy and sorrow are merely extremes of the central reality.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
33. “The lessons learned from success and failure are equally important.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
34. “Failure and sorrow are bigger teachers than success and happiness.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
35. “The key to handling pressure situations is to keep yourself steady, follow your instincts, and think clearly.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
36. “Chase your dreams. But not by shortcuts.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
37. “My personal lesson taught me never to resort to unethical ways and to do your work with honesty at all times.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
38. “When life starts getting difficult you need your family members around you even more.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
39. “I am going to push myself harder because the time I have is never going to come back again.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
40. “It is difficult for anyone to keep outsiders happy.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
41. “Every individual has his own style, his own way of presenting himself.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
42. “Never try to compare yourself to anyone else.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
43. “When someone is doing a specified task for a long time, he creates a distinct identity of his own.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
44. “Every individual has his own talent and limitations and is expected to perform accordingly.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
45. “No one is bigger than a team.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
46. “No one can do the same work at the same pace of speed all the time.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
Conclusion: I hope you liked Sachin Tendulkar Inspiring Quotes. Quote, no. 13 (Just continue the way you are going) is my most favorite quote. Let me know in the comment box, what is your favorite quote. You can read his biography by clicking here.
You can read our other motivational quotes from the below list.