Peace means being pleasant that refers to a peaceful surrounding and a beautiful world. Peace is the greatest and highest goal or hope that everyone wishes to achieve personally and also expects to be created in the world. Find the best inspirational quotes about peace on earth that will help you to know the path that will help you to spread peace all over the world.
Inspiring peace on earth quotes
Find some inspiring peace on earth quotes if you want to spread peace all over the world.
1. “Only the brave men and women can bring peace to the world, not by practicing war but by practicing non-violence.” ― Amit Ray
3. “Hundreds of wise men cannot make the world a heaven, but one idiot is enough to turn it into a hell.” ― Raheel Farooq
4. “Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy, and serenity.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “When things change inside you, things change around you.” ― Unknown
6. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ― Mother Teresa
7. “Peace brings with it so many positive emotions that it is worth aiming for in all circumstances.” ― Estella Eliot
Short motivating peace on earth quotes
Maintain peace around you with the help of peace on earth quotes.
8. “Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.” ― Albert Einstein
Related: Albert Einstein Inspirational Quotes
9. “Peace in ourselves, peace in the world.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
10. “First, keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” ― Thomas a Kempis
11. “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” ― Dalai Lama
13. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ― Jimi Hendrix
14. “You were placed on this earth to create not to compete.” ― Robert Anthony
15. “World peace begins with inner peace.” ― Dalai Lama
Motivational Peace on Earth Quotes
Related: Mother Teresa Inspirational Quotes
17. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa
18. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ― Melody Beattie
19. “Peace is not achieved by controlling nations, but by mastering our thoughts.” ― John Harricharan
I hope you liked the above Peace on Earth Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: