Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about culture.
Culture is the characteristic of a society that reflects the ways of living created by a group of people and transmitted from one generation to the next. It includes such as behavior, dress, language.
Culture is reflected in our history, in our heritage, and through them, we express ideas and imaginations. It is the lifestyle of the people which they learned from their ancestors, and pass on to their next generation.
To know how this culture controls our life, we are sharing some quotes with you here. This will help you learn more about the culture. Let’s read those motivational and learning quotes about culture.
Quotes about culture
Culture quotes to know the importance of culture.
2. “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Positive culture comes from being mindful, and respecting your coworkers, and being empathetic.” ― Biz Stone
5. “When you learn something from people, or from a culture, you accept it as a gift, and it is your lifelong commitment to preserve it and build on it.” ― Yo-Yo Ma
6. “Culture is the process by which a person becomes all that they were created capable of being.” ― Thomas Carlyle
7. “Culture is the arts elevated to a set of beliefs.” ― Thomas Wolfe
8. “Culture does not make people. People make culture. If it is true that the full humanity of women is not our culture, then we can and must make it our culture.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Motivational Quotes About Culture
9. “Our culture has filled our heads but emptied our hearts, stuffed our wallets but starved our wonder. It has fed our thirst for facts but not for meaning or mystery. It produces “nice” people, not heroes.” ― Peter Kreeft
10. “This history of culture will explain to us the motives, the conditions of life, and the thought of the writer or reformer.” ― Leo Tolstoy
11. “Don’t let the culture influence your message, let your message influence the culture.” ― Mike Huckabee
12. “Whoever tells the best story shapes the culture.” ― Erwin McManus
13. “Cultures aren’t so much planned as they evolve from that early set of people.” ― Jeff Bezos
14. “We all know there is something wrong with our culture, the state of our world, and with ourselves.” ― Bryant McGill
15. “If you really want to change a culture to empower women to improve basic hygiene and health care and fight high rates of infant mortality the answer is to educate girls.” ― Greg Mortenson
16. “I have no culture, no humane harmony in my brains. I can’t live without a culture anymore.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
Quotes to create your own culture
17. “The person who can learn by observation can create his own culture.” ― Santosh Kalwar
18. “Culture is the study of perfection, and the constant effort to achieve it.” ― Allen Tate
19. “Your culture is your limit; if you can’t go beyond it, you will remain as a frog of your little lake!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
20. “Corporate culture matters. How management chooses to treat its people impacts everything – for better or for worse.” ― Simon Sinek
21. “You have to stay updated on trends, social things, and pop culture, you need to stay with the times and keep evolving.” ― Corey Feldman
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes to culture. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: