Read here inspiring quotes said by SS Rajamouli to find motivation in your life.
Who is SS Rajamouli?
S. S. Rajamouli is known as S. S. Rajamouli, is an Indian film director and screenwriter who primarily works in Telugu cinema. He is best known for directing fantasy action films. He is often considered to be one of the most prolific directors of Indian cinema. His directed film franchise, The Baahubali franchise became the highest-grossing Indian film series of all time, with a gross of approximately ₹1,810 crores (US$250 million).
How was S. S. Rajamouli’s life journey?
Rajamouli was born on 10 October 1973 in the Raichur district of present-day Karnataka. His father is famous screenwriter K. V. Vijayendra Prasad and his mother is Raja Nandini. Rajamouli started his directing career in Telugu soaps and then directed the TV series. He made his directing debut in the Telugu films, Student No.1, with Jr. NTR in 2001. Then he made his second film Simhadri. Both films were earned commercial success at the box office. Rajamouli earned his big success in the film Vikramarkudu worked with Ravi Teja in 2006. The was remade into various languages including in Kannada as Veera Madakari, in Tamil as Siruthai, and in Hindi as Rowdy Rathore.
Rajamouli got his biggest success in the fantasy-action film Magadheera, starring Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal. Magadheera became one of the biggest commercial successes in Telugu Cinema and was the highest-grossing Telugu film at the end of its theatrical run. Rajamouli won many awards for this movie including the Nandi Award for Best Director and Filmfare Award for Best Director. This film also won the National Film Award for Best Choreography. He directed the epic action film franchise of The Baahubali. He has made many super hit movies including Student No.1, Simhadri, Chatrapathi, Vikramarkudu, Yamadonga, Magadheera, Maryada Ramanna, Eega, Baahubali: The Beginning, and Baahubali 2: The Conclusion.
What has S. S. Rajamouli achieved in his life?
S. S. Rajamouli is the most successful director in Indian cinema. The Baahubali franchise became the highest-grossing Indian film series of all time under his direction. Rajamouli has earned various honors including three National Film Awards, four Filmfare Awards South, five state Nandi Awards, the IIFA Award, two SIIMA Awards, the Star World India. He was also honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India for his contributions to the field of Art.
Read SS Rajamouli’s quotes on various topics to find motivation.
SS Rajamouli Inspiring Quotes
1. “Without my family, I’m nothing. They kept me in the right place. I believe that I’m the luckiest person in the country when I’m with them.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
2. “I really want to complete films in a shorter duration, but somehow it does not seem to happen.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
3. “Audiences are always open to an interesting story.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
4. “’Bahubali’ is not about big budgets, big visuals, or massive marketing. If a hero, producer, and director in Bollywood can have that kind of trust, something even bigger than ‘Bahubali’ is possible.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
5. “’ Bahubali’ did not happen overnight. The producer Shobhu Yarlagadda, Prabhas, and I kept talking and discussing and imagining.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
6. “In theory, I know that if you have a universal theme and a good story told well, it will work everywhere.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
7. “After the blockbuster ‘Magadheera,’ I made a film with comedian Sunil as the hero. If I am interested in making a film – big or small – I will go ahead and make it.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
8. “Creating is one thing; telling the story is one thing. I see myself more as a storyteller than a story creator.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
9. “Any hit films, impact-creating films, leave their mark on the industry. It is in human nature to try to follow something that is creating an impact.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
10. “Most of the time, the creator doesn’t know where he gets his inspiration from.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
11. “I am always in self-doubt… every moment of my filmmaking.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
12. “I am supremely confident when the story is being written and everything is in our head.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
13. “Rajinikanth is humility personified. He’s a huge star in India, and people are dying to just see him on the screen.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
14. “A star is different, and an actor is different. But there is an actor in every star, and they, too, look for challenging roles to satisfy the actor in them.” ― S. S. Rajamouli
Final Words: I hope you liked the above SS Rajamouli Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: