Affection is a connection between two people, which binds each other with emotion. It can happen between mother and son, brother and brother, father and between son, father, and daughter. It is an invisible connection between one person to another. Read her the most inspiring & motivational quotes about affection that will help to bind yourself with your loved ones.
Inspiring Affection Quotes For you
Find here some affection quotes to bind yourself with people.
1. “I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. “We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known.” ― Brené Brown
3. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ― Buddha
4. “We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.” ― Dalai Lama
5. “Self-interest is the enemy of all true affection.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. “The more attention you give to your loved ones, the less affection you received from them.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
7. “Affection is like the noonday sun; it does not need the presence of another to be manifest.” ― Isabel Allende
8. “LOVE is made up of a strong affection and patience whiles LUST is made up of strong affection and impatience. Affection is common to them, but patience is not common.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
9. “Any love or happiness is given to anyone always comes back. Unfortunately, we expect it from the same person.” ― Brahmakumaris
Caring Affection Quotes for parents
Find here some caring affection quotes that will be helpful for parents.
10. “No man can protect you like your father, No women can love you like your mother.” ― Pradeepa Pandiyan
11. “Life wants you to be able to fully receive and give affection and love.” ― Bryant McGill
12. “Love is sweet affection between two souls.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “Affection is the source of self-confidence, happiness, security, and a comfortable mental state.” ― Amanda Mosher
14. “The greater are our affections the deeper are our afflictions, and the more we love the more we have to weep.” ― J.C. Ryle
15. “There is no power greater than true affection.” ― Seneca The Younger
16. “Affection cannot be created; it can only be liberated.” ― Bertrand Russell
Best affection quotes for all
17. “First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.” ― George Bernard Shaw
18. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.” ― Dalai Lama
19. “Every human being I know craves love and affection.” ― Terry McMillan
20. “Try and spread a lot of love and affection around the world.” ― Rolf Harris
21. “If you are worthy of its affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave.” ― Theophile Gautier
22. “People might love themselves with the most entire and unbounded affection, and yet be extremely miserable.” ― Joseph Butler
23. “No money on earth can buy the love and affection that has been given to me by a grateful nation.” ― Abdul Qadeer Khan
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Affection Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.