Bedtime affirmations are the positive statements, lines, and quotes you can repeat before going to sleep. It will help you to enhance your confidence, and calm your mind.
You are much more powerful than you think and you deserve happiness, success, good health, and all the things you desire for your highest good.
Now is the time for you to relax and rejuvenate for the morning which is going to bring all that you have desired.
These affirmations give you the power to your brain to turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
Positive Bedtime Affirmations to repeat before going to sleep
Let’s repeat these 50 positive bedtime affirmations to train our minds to take care of ourselves.
Bedtime Affirmations (1 to 26)
1. Abundance is in me and all around me.
2. All is well in my world
3. Every day I make the world a better place
4. Every day I wake up strong energized and inspired
5. Everything I can dream of, I can make into my reality.
6. Good things are coming my way.
7. I allow deep sleep to make my body and mind stronger.
8. I allow myself to feel good.
9. I allow myself to rest to have the energy to grow into a better person.
10. I allow serene energy to wash over me.
11. I always make time to take care of myself.
12. I always show up as a confident person who is worthy of success.
13. I am aligned with my higher consciousness
14. I am at peace with my entire life.
15. I am becoming a better, smarter, and more confident version of myself every day.
16. I am calm and peaceful
17. I am content and peaceful as I close my eyes.
18. I am doing my best and deserve to recharge.
19. I am doing the right things at the right time
20. I am excited to have a wonderful morning.
21. I am falling asleep with a clear mind and a full heart.
22. I am going to sleep soundly through the whole night.
23. I am grateful for all that I have
24. I am grateful for every wonderful thing that I have, and I welcome more into my life.
25. I am happy I am healthy
26. I am happy with everything I’ve achieved today.
Bedtime Affirmations (27 to 52)
27. I am in alignment with my life’s purpose
28. I am kind to myself.
29. I am living the life I desire
30. I am open to receiving success
31. I am proud of all that I accomplished.
32. I am ready for good experiences
33. I am ready for meaningful relationships
34. I am ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. tomorrow is full of fresh possibilities
35. I am ready to have a fresh start.
36. I am ready to receive an abundance
37. I am really confident in my skills and abilities.
38. I am relaxed and ready for a night of deep sleep.
39. I am relaxing my mind and allowing myself to sleep well.
40. I am safe and protected
41. I am safe, and everything is working out in my favor.
42. I am successful. I am great. I am truly amazing.
43. I am thankful for my blessings
44. I am thankful for the things I learned.
45. I am thankful for today.
46. I am truly loved
47. I am visualizing calm peaceful images that help me fall asleep faster.
48. I am wealthy
49. I am working on making all of my dreams come true.
50. I appreciate the lessons today has taught me.
51. I believe that I can make my every day a great day.
52. I bid farewell to this day with joy and gratitude
Bedtime Affirmations (53 to 79)
53. I can relax knowing that I did my best today.
54. I choose to be healed
55. I choose to have peaceful dreams.
56. I clear my mind of thoughts so I can go deeper into a state of relaxation.
57. I deserve a full night of good restorative sleep.
58. I deserve to feel good at the end of the day.
59. I deserve to have everything I want and live the life of my dreams.
60. I deserve to slow down and enjoy my evening.
61. I did enough today, everything else can be solved tomorrow.
62. I fall asleep quickly and easily.
63. I fall asleep, knowing everything is in order.
64. I feel good
65. I feel sleepier and sleepier every minute.
66. I forgive myself
67. I forgive others
68. I go to bed feeling happy and proud of everything I have accomplished today.
69. I have faith in my abilities to succeed
70. I have the power to fulfill my dreams
71. I have the skills and qualities to make tomorrow amazing.
72. I heal as I enjoy my present
73. I heal as I sleep
74. I let go of all that I cannot control
75. I let go of all that no longer serves me
76. I listen to my body and know when it’s time to slow down and heal.
77. I live in the moment
78. I make myself happy every day
79. I now enter a place of restful sleep
Bedtime Affirmations (80 to 106)
80. I prioritize being happy above everything else.
81. I prioritize taking care of my body and mind.
82. I release all fear and anxiety. Nothing is holding me back.
83. I release all the tension from my body
84. I release tension and welcome tranquility.
85. I release the struggles of today and welcome the adventures of tomorrow.
86. I release the things that cause me stress and anxiety.
87. I see myself as a hardworking and successful person, and appreciate myself.
88. I sleep peacefully, knowing that I have done my best today.
89. I sleep soundly and peacefully
90. I stick to a positive attitude as it empowers me to do my best.
91. I wake up ready to follow my dreams with strength and determination.
92. I welcome true love
93. I will not allow any anxious thoughts to stop me from having a good night’s sleep.
94. I will sleep well and wake up ready to achieve my full potential.
95. I will wake up more persistent and driven.
96. I will wake up well-rested and ready to make the most of the new day.
97. I’ll be excited to stick to my healthy habits when I wake up tomorrow.
98. I’m going to see inspiring dreams that will make me wake up motivated.
99. I’m in complete control of my thoughts and feelings.
100. I’m letting go of all my worries and allowing myself to rest.
101. I’m naturally slipping into a deep sleep state right now.
102. I’m ready to let go of my thoughts and find peace of mind.
103. I’m releasing all my worries and going deeper into a state of relaxation.
104. I’m releasing negative thoughts and keeping the positive ones.
105. It’s time to rest and recharge my batteries for a new day.
106. My bed is a nice place for resting and relaxation.
Bedtime Affirmations (107 to 133)
107. My bedroom is a natural place for me to rest and unwind.
108. My body deserves rest and respect.
109. My body is healthy and strong enough to protect me from viruses and illnesses.
110. My dreams are full of love and blessings.
111. My dreams are joyful and promising
112. My dreams are overflowing with peace and happiness.
113. My dreams heal me
114. My dreams unlock doors to new opportunities.
115. My heart is full of joy and love
116. My mind and body are ready to rest and heal
117. My mind is getting relaxed and ready for a night of deep sleep.
118. My only task right now is to sleep well.
119. My thoughts are in harmony and my mind is at peace.
120. My thoughts don’t have any power over me.
121. Peaceful sleep comes easy to me.
122. The decisions of today bring me closer to my dream life.
123. The mistakes of today prepare me for the challenges of tomorrow.
124. The moment my head touches the pillow, my thoughts automatically slow down.
125. The universe is my protector and provider
126. There is literally nothing stopping me from success.
127. This night I’ll sleep much better than yesterday.
128. Today is over. Tomorrow will be better.
129. Tomorrow I’ll wake up feeling healthy, rejuvenated, and energized.
130. Wealth and success are natural parts of my existence.
131. When I think about my life, the word abundant easily comes to mind.
132. When I’m sleeping, my immunity is getting stronger.
133. With each breath, I relieve my body of anxiety and stress
I hope you liked the above Bedtime Affirmations. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Personal Responsibility Quotes
- Self Responsibility Quotes
- Believe in Yourself Quotes
- Accept Yourself Quotes
- Know Yourself Quotes
- Trust Yourself Quotes
- Best Brave Quotes
- Be Who You Really Are Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.