Read here inspiring quotes said by Johnny Lever to find motivation in your life.
Who is Johnny Lever?
Johnny Lever is an Indian actor and comedian who is known for his works in Hindi cinema. He is one of the first and best stand-up comedians in India. He has acted in more than 300 Bollywood films.
How was Johnny Lever’s life journey
Johnny Lever was born on 14 August 1957 in Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh. His father worked as an operator in the Hindustan Unilever plant. Due to some of the financial problems in his family, he decided to leave school and started working odd jobs. During a Hindustan Unilever company function, he mimicked a few senior officers, and from that day on, the workers said he is Johnny Lever. He showed his coming skills in various movies.
What has Johnny Lever achieved in life?
Johnny lever is one of the first stand-up comedians in India. He has received thirteen Filmfare Awards nominations in Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role.
Read below motivational quotes said by Johnny Lever on various topics to find motivation.
Johnny Lever Inspiring Quotes
1. “Talent is given by God but you should respect it by doing good work.” ― Johnny Lever
2. “Some hidden talent lies within everyone.” ― Johnny Lever
3. “I actually see comedy in death.” ― Johnny Lever
4. “To do comedy, there are so many hurdles one has to cross.” ― Johnny Lever
5. “Comedy is a very difficult thing to do.” ― Johnny Lever
6. “Standup is like shorthand. Every bit must be both brief and profound or the audience will lose interest.” ― Johnny Lever
7. “Comedy is more an art of body language and gestures – it is more performance of an artist than the lines given to him/her.” ― Johnny Lever
8. “I am not funny in real life, but it’s my work to make people laugh.” ― Johnny Lever
9. “You see in comedy – performance is the cake and dialogue is like the icing on that cake.” ― Johnny Lever
10. “A comedian’s job itself is tough. But I have been lucky to have made people laugh.” ― Johnny Lever
11. “Comedy is an art that is extremely difficult to deliver.” ― Johnny Lever
Related: Rajpal Yadav Quotes on comedy
Making other people laugh
12. “It is said that a person who makes other people laugh has a lot of pain in his heart. On the contrary, I have thoroughly enjoyed being a comedian and don’t nurse such thoughts.” ― Johnny Lever
13. “Life in Bollywood was not easy. It took me many years to establish myself, it was a struggle.” ― Johnny Lever
Acting & Work
14. “I would love to do a substantial role but it has to suit me, my personality. Only then will I take it up.” ― Johnny Lever
15. “I am a very sensitive person, I cannot bear to be rude to others.” ― Johnny Lever
16. “I practice for hours in front of the mirror. I constantly deliver my routine in front of my friends.” ― Johnny Lever
17. “If I’m not comfortable doing something, I’ll refuse the role altogether.” ― Johnny Lever
18. “I believe that if you give with one hand, the other hand shouldn’t know of it.” ― Johnny Lever
19. “Even as a child, I used to mimic veteran film actors of the time.” ― Johnny Lever
20. “I want to make the kind of films that Charlie Chaplin did.” ― Johnny Lever
21. “I focus on my work while some people unnecessarily complicate my life.” ― Johnny Lever
22. “My poverty taught me a lot. If someone dies, I cannot cry as I have seen so much hardship and death. I went to shoot even the day my dad had died.” ― Johnny Lever
23. “I am the opposite of other people. I don’t cry when I am upset. I cry when I am happy.” ― Johnny Lever
24. “One has to accept that change is the only constant in our lives.” ― Johnny Lever
25. “I observe people around me, interact with them and try to understand what’s on their minds. I also try and include their little quirky mannerisms in my films.” ― Johnny Lever
26. “I was always taught to do something to have an identity of my own.” ― Johnny Lever
27. “Making people cry is easier than making them laugh.” ― Johnny Lever
28. “If I get a well-defined role and properly etched scenes, then I feel motivated to perform better.” ― Johnny Lever
29. “When you’re on a battlefield, you should know how to fight your way to victory, and you’ve to be very well-prepared for it. You’ve to be ever ready like the firefighters.” ― Johnny Lever
Related: Kapil Sharma Learning Quotes
30. “I believe in God, but I also believe that God is one.” ― Johnny Lever
31. “In any art, if you want to become successful, you have to be willing to sacrifice.” ― Johnny Lever
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Johnny Lever Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.