Read here inspiring quotes said by Sonu Sood to find motivation for working hard to achieve what you want in your life.
Who is Sonu Sood?
Sonu Sood is a famous Indian actor who works in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil films. He is also a philanthropist and famous for his humanitarian works during the COVID-19 pandemic. Sonu helped thousands of stranded Indian migrant workers to reach their homes.
How was Sonu Sood’s life journey?
Sonu Sood was born on 30 July 1973 in Punjab. His father Shakti Sagar Sood is an entrepreneur while his mother is a teacher. While studying in college, he started to develop an interest in modeling and acting. He saved Rs. 6000 during his graduation to shoot his first portfolio. After graduation, he went to Mumbai to pursue his dream of becoming an actor. He joined a private firm to survive in Mumbai. His salary was just Rs. 500 and he lived with six boys in one room kitchen apartment.
While trying his luck in acting he continued to do modeling assignments in hope of getting a break in acting. Sonu made his acting debut in the Tamil language film Kallazhagar in 1999 and got Rs 11,000 as a signing amount. He did many films but got his real success in Mani Ratnam’s Yuva in 2004 and in Aashiq Banaya Aapne in 2005. He received greater recognition for his work in the Tollywood movie Super in 2005 with Nagarjuna Akkineni. He started acting in many movies including Arundhati, Dabangg, Julayi, Yuva, Athadu, Ashok, Jodhaa Akbar, Dookudu, Shootout at Wadala, Happy New Year, Kung Fu Yoga, Simmba, and Kurukshetra. Now he is one of the popular actors in India. He has founded the Sood Charity Foundation “to help people of all stature”.
During the nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sonu helped thousands of stranded Indian migrant workers to reach their homes by arranging buses, special trains, and chartered flights for them. An initiative is taken by Sonu for providing free coaching to UPSC exam candidates from underprivileged financial backgrounds.
What has Sonu Sood achieved in his life?
Sonu Sood earned much recognition for his hard work in films. He was appointed “the state icon of Punjab” by the state election commission. In September 2020, Sood was chosen for the ‛SDG Special Humanitarian Action Award by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) for his humanitarian works during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read below Sonu Sood Quotes on various topics to find motivation.
Sonu Sood Inspiring Quotes
1. “If I can’t give back to society, then this isn’t the good life I am leading.” ― Sonu Sood
2. “My mother always says that you are successful only when you are capable of helping somebody. So I feel whatever I could do I could do only with the blessings of my parents.” ― Sonu Sood
3. “Migrant workers have helped build our roads, homes, and offices. We cannot stand and watch them be homeless.” ― Sonu Sood
4. “I feel it is my duty to help the migrants, the heartbeats of our country.” ― Sonu Sood
5. “We have seen migrants walking on the highways with their families and kids. We just can’t sit in the AC and tweet and show our concern till we don’t go on the roads, till we don’t become one of them.” ― Sonu Sood
6. “My biggest regret is that there are only 24 hours in a day. I wish there were at least a few more hours. Each hour of me being awake means I can help a few more migrants who are stranded and are desperate to reach home.” ― Sonu Sood
7. “I went all out to help these migrants because I was a migrant, too, who came to Mumbai with a lot of dreams. When I saw photographs of their sufferings and read heart-wrenching stories of how they are walking thousands of kilometers without food and water, it reminded me of my early days.” ― Sonu Sood
8. “I will continue sending migrants home until the last migrant reunites with his family and loved ones.” ― Sonu Sood
9. “The way cinema has grown I think, doesn’t matter if it’s Hindi or South. People watch all languages.” ― Sonu Sood
10. “A six-pack is not a big deal… You need to work on your entire body and concentrate on other parts too, to get a fab physique.” ― Sonu Sood
11. “A great physique and a good performance make for a delicious combination.” ― Sonu Sood
12. “I think fitness and doing gym should be like brushing teeth every day in the morning as it should come automatically without any excuse.” ― Sonu Sood
13. “Fitness has been a part of my life even before I became an actor.” ― Sonu Sood
14. “It’s important to take care of your skin and get regular facials and treatments, especially if you are traveling a lot.” ― Sonu Sood
15. “Gymming for me is as important as breathing or brushing my teeth.” ― Sonu Sood
16. “There is nothing more valuable than health.” ― Sonu Sood
Related: Suniel Shetty Quotes on fitness
17. “I feel that our country’s real heroes are our brave soldiers who leave their families to protect our land.” ― Sonu Sood
Love for Sports
18. “I am from a sports background and always wanted to become either a cricketer or footballer. I got diverted, but the sportsman in me is still alive.” ― Sonu Sood
Do not expect success
19. “You have to give your best as you can’t guarantee the success of your film, but you can always give a good performance.” ― Sonu Sood
20. “Millions of people come every day to Mumbai to fulfill their acting dreams. Being one of them is always tough.” ― Sonu Sood
21. “I first came to Mumbai by train, without a reserved ticket. I stood by the door and slept in the space next to the washroom. I know what struggle is.” ― Sonu Sood
22. “With no backup in the industry, it is tough to prove yourself.” ― Sonu Sood
23. “All I can say is that I will always try my best to work on the expectations that people have of me.” ― Sonu Sood
24. “My wife and my kids have been my pillars.” ― Sonu Sood
25. “No matter whom I’ve worked with, they’ve always created a great bond with me.” ― Sonu Sood
26. “There is always a producer within an actor. You just wait for the right time to start functioning as one.” ― Sonu Sood
27. “I always believe that expressing grief on social media isn’t enough, it is very important to take some action.” ― Sonu Sood
28. “I approach every film like it’s my debut.” ― Sonu Sood
29. “I feel motivated every day by seeing people and listening to them when it comes to fitness.” ― Sonu Sood
30. “Hard work has no alternative.” ― Sonu Sood
31. “I have achieved everything with my immense hard work and zeal to succeed.” ― Sonu Sood
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Sonu Sood Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: